Diane Keaton's Movies
Vivian

Sydney Mines, Canada

#1 Apr 5, 2006
I have watched pretty well all Diane's movies and in each her character has something unique, which comes from a part of inside Diane. Her whitty humor, her shy quiet humor are recluesive in being able to watch such a Beautiful Actress act in any movie she is in. Diane Keaton is more Brilliant than we can imagine and that takes her wherever she goes. I love her movies and her unique ways and I may not be alone in saying this is something that brings you closer to watching her movies and waiting for the next. I am looking forward to her next release whatever it may be I know she will be absolutely fantastic. Diane may be 60 but her heart and looks are much younger, and there is lots to come from this great person and actress.
Jonna _ Denmark

Aabenraa, Denmark

#2 May 23, 2006
Vivian ..

You're so right in what you're saying.
god, i looove her .. I may be young, but she's the woman I admire the most. she's so tallented! unfortuanetelly i don't own more than two movies with her, but seen almost every single one. she makes me feel good, sound's wierd, but she makes me feel sort of safe in way, when I see her movies .. she really does !
she's the greatest actress!
thank you ..
Bob Flanagan

Ridgewood, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2006
I have never been so touched or moved by any othe actress,or actor.as i am with Diane Keaton. I am not one who get's nuts over so called stars. But Diane Keaton is the exception.she is so beautiful,talented and seems to be loving caring person.i am just captivated by her,i drive my chikdren nuts because i am always looking for her movies. what can i say she is just so beautiful.
sheker

Mar Del Plata, Argentina

#4 Oct 17, 2006
diane is so unique, speacial you know when i watch her i feel this great sensation i don't know what it is but it feels really good couse she's such a great actress and she is so talented and it notice when you watch her movies. the fodfather, something's gotta give for eg. are so diferent but she is great in both movies couse she's got what it takes to be an actress
that's all peace out
sheker
caryn

Hamilton, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2006
i love diane she is a really good actress!! she is really good in somethings gotta give and that was a great movie!! what is so supriseing i don't think she is married but she should be she is beautiful!!! I HEART diane keaton
alexis

Lehigh Acres, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2006
diane is a great,talented actress.i love her but not that way cause i am a girl lol.when i watch her movies i feel like any thing is possible in lif.i only own six of her movies,but i've seen almost all of them.
alexis

Lehigh Acres, FL

#7 Dec 10, 2006
sheker wrote:
diane is so unique, speacial you know when i watch her i feel this great sensation i don't know what it is but it feels really good couse she's such a great actress and she is so talented and it notice when you watch her movies. the fodfather, something's gotta give for eg. are so diferent but she is great in both movies couse she's got what it takes to be an actress
that's all peace out
sheker
ilove diane keaton too.=she is awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diane Keaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Stone/Because I said so (Dec '07) Dec '16 Mickey 13
News Pop Quiz - Diane and Buster Keaton (Feb '08) Aug '13 Sponge Don 8
News Diane Keaton Discusses Her Career and New Proje... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ItchItchitchie 1
Diane Keaton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Melva 1
News Why you should have sex at least once a week (Oct '10) Nov '10 stacked and proud 29
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News '(500) Days of Summer': She's just not that int... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gail Spangler 1
More from around the web