L'Oreal + Nestle = Ugly Corporation

L'Oreal + Nestle = Ugly Corporation

Posted in the Diane Keaton Forum

T Clarke

Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2007
Someone should let Diane Keaton know, or call her on it if she already does know, that L'Oreal is owned by Nestle, which has one of the worst track records for human rights abuses of any corporation in the world. A quick Google search will turn up info on this company's history, from Nazi affiliations during WWII to the more recent use of child slave labor in Africa for chocolate production.
Nestle and L'Oreal should be boycotted, not celebrated, especially by someone like Diane Keaton.
pig benis

Australia

#2 Jun 16, 2009
damien perick
Mini is the best

Maidenhead, UK

#3 Jun 25, 2009
I have no idea, but i'm freinds with her daughter so I'll ask her to find out. I don't think so because companies do not reveal thier scams/illeagle to thier advertisers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diane Keaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pop Quiz - Diane and Buster Keaton (Feb '08) Aug '13 Sponge Don 8
Family Stone/Because I said so (Dec '07) Apr '13 Kerry 12
News Diane Keaton Discusses Her Career and New Proje... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ItchItchitchie 1
Diane Keaton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Melva 1
News Why you should have sex at least once a week (Oct '10) Nov '10 stacked and proud 30
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News '(500) Days of Summer': She's just not that int... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gail Spangler 1
More from around the web