Continue reading "Happy birthday to D...

Continue reading "Happy birthday to Diane Keaton, my favorite actress "

There are 4 comments on the The TV Guy story from Jan 5, 2008, titled Continue reading "Happy birthday to Diane Keaton, my favorite actress ". In it, The TV Guy reports that:

Annie Hall turns 62 on Saturday. Yep, think about that one. La-de-da. Oh, well, few performers have aged as gracefully as Diane Keaton. via The TV Guy

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The TV Guy.

bcnyc

AOL

#1 Jan 5, 2008
She's the best...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!
Edith dantas

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#2 Jan 5, 2008
she┬┤s my favorite actress.DIANE HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Rocky65

Alexandria, VA

#3 Jan 5, 2008
Not that I don't wish for her to have a Happy Birthday, but.........why is this in a Keanu forum?

Yes, I know they've worked together, but still... how did it end up here?
Mary Lou

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2008
Rocky65 wrote:
Not that I don't wish for her to have a Happy Birthday, but.........why is this in a Keanu forum?
Yes, I know they've worked together, but still... how did it end up here?
I guess the guys are relating this to the rumor that Keanu and Diane have been dating, which I don't believe, since Diane clearly stated to still have a huge crush on Jack Nicholson. Diane has been a guest on the Ophra show longer ago and has said that she likes Keanu and that he in fact favors to have relationships with "older" women. Now that is how I believe, this post ended up here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diane Keaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pop Quiz - Diane and Buster Keaton (Feb '08) Aug '13 Sponge Don 8
Family Stone/Because I said so (Dec '07) Apr '13 Kerry 12
News Diane Keaton Discusses Her Career and New Proje... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ItchItchitchie 1
Diane Keaton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Melva 1
News Why you should have sex at least once a week (Oct '10) Nov '10 stacked and proud 29
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News '(500) Days of Summer': She's just not that int... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gail Spangler 1
More from around the web