Entertainment- Movie Review: 'Mad Money'

Entertainment- Movie Review: 'Mad Money'

There are 1 comment on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Entertainment- Movie Review: 'Mad Money'. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By CHRISTY LEMIRE AP Movie Critic The 1980 comedy "How to Beat the High Cost of Living," starred Susan Saint James, Jane Curtin and Jessica Lange as friends who scheme ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

CJ BROWN

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2008
I think you missed the whole point. Yes the main character COULD have sold her rather hefty assets and been out of debt, but then MOST criminals have options, even if they dont seem like options at the time. THE POINT was made in the first few minutes of the film. HOW did she get them to follow her because "CRIME is....." I won't finish the quote because Its so inportant to understand, people often feel they have no options, these particular group its easy to see where they do, yes she would have to learn to live as lower middle class but is that so bad? to her it was a kind of death. I think its very good example of how criminal masterminds DO get people to follow them. because......."CRIME IS.."......watch the movie to get the rest........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diane Keaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pop Quiz - Diane and Buster Keaton (Feb '08) Aug '13 Sponge Don 8
Family Stone/Because I said so (Dec '07) Apr '13 Kerry 12
News Diane Keaton Discusses Her Career and New Proje... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ItchItchitchie 1
Diane Keaton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Melva 1
News Why you should have sex at least once a week (Oct '10) Nov '10 stacked and proud 30
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News '(500) Days of Summer': She's just not that int... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gail Spangler 1
More from around the web