Keaton Shocks Breakfast Show Host wit...

Keaton Shocks Breakfast Show Host with Foul Mouth

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Keaton Shocks Breakfast Show Host with Foul Mouth. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

“I wish I had lips like that; then I wouldn't have to work on my f**king personality.”

Caption: Diane Keaton and Katie Holmes. Mad Money Los Angeles premiere - Arrivals. via ContactMusic.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Robert M Kraus Sr

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2008
My, doesn't Keaton have a limited vocabulary? What she said reveals more about her character than is generally known by a lot of people. She is one tough-talking tootsie. Not an admirable trait I guess that she will laugh it off and continue to speak in that manner.

R M Kraus
Akron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diane Keaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Stone/Because I said so (Dec '07) Oct '17 Jonesmelissa94 15
News Pop Quiz - Diane and Buster Keaton (Feb '08) Aug '13 Sponge Don 8
News Diane Keaton Discusses Her Career and New Proje... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ItchItchitchie 1
Diane Keaton nude ! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Melva 1
News Why you should have sex at least once a week (Oct '10) Nov '10 stacked and proud 29
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News '(500) Days of Summer': She's just not that int... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gail Spangler 1
More from around the web