Concert review: Diana Ross delivers a...

Concert review: Diana Ross delivers a supreme performance at Ruth...

There are 1 comment on the Creative Loafing Tampa story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Concert review: Diana Ross delivers a supreme performance at Ruth.... In it, Creative Loafing Tampa reports that:

Concert review: Diana Ross delivers a supreme performance at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater November 22, 2010 at 1:09 pm by Gabe Echazabal Before Diana Ross had earned the nasty, unfavorable reputation as a bitchy diva and somewhat of a trainwreck, her music and her distinctive vocals were solely what she was known for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Tampa.

Hayward, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2010
You call this a review....yeah she was tough early on in her career, but she is no trainwreck.....shes a classy woman that knows how to put on a show...the writer of this piece of trash needs to concentrate on now ..not the past....look at todays singers...they are as nasty as they come...even worse than diana i know that show was i see a very disturbed writer here...who needs to concentrate on the work she does now...not early on.....most of todays female singers wish they could have the longevity Miss Ross has and continues to endure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for song title Jun '16 Estepo 1
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May '16 All That I Am 76
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) May '16 Imakicola 45
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07) Oct '15 Buddy 153
News Diana Ross triumphant in Hawaii debut (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Balls 11
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 (May '15) May '15 Paisley Lumiere 1
More from around the web