eaten alive album question

Posted in the Diana Ross Forum

liz

Middlesbrough, UK

#1 Jul 28, 2009
i have the eaten alive album from 1985 why is the script on the reverse cover by micheal jackson signed and dated 1998 if any one could tell me i would be grateful as i bought the album in 1987'ish. thanx
Rico

Wixom, MI

#2 Aug 12, 2009
liz wrote:
i have the eaten alive album from 1985 why is the script on the reverse cover by micheal jackson signed and dated 1998 if any one could tell me i would be grateful as i bought the album in 1987'ish. thanx
because
Rico

Wixom, MI

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Because you do not have an original copy of the albums cover it is a fake.
Mark Desjardins

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Good question! I bought the original record album in 1985 and wondered the same thing. Did Michael plan to work again with her in 1998? Guess we'll never know for sure. What I do know for sure is that there is a CD version of the album and if you watch out for a European version, you will find a bonus cut with the Jackson produced Eaten Alive 12 inch remix.
Just Me

Natal, Brazil

#5 Feb 28, 2011
I found this: Later CD reprints, outside the US under the label Capitol Records-EMI Records, contains as an additional 11th track an Extended Remix of the title track "Eaten Alive" (length 5:52) and in the back cover a Michael Jackson's note that reads: "You are truly Supreme. Glad to be with you again. I love you, Michael - 1998"
sans RaDio

New York, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Michael believed that the rapture would occur in 1998 (hence the arrow pointing upward and the three circles, which represent humanity). I recall seeing this in the reproduction of his autograph within the Victory Tour souvenir book (1984) and was puzzled myself...until my sister set me straight.
it was a mistake dam

Detroit, MI

#7 Apr 10, 2013
album was hot...
Deroit No1Diana Ross Fan

Detroit, MI

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Just get the ablum and listen to some di rock/roll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Feb 23 Jake 22
Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dec '14 Len is Disgusted 8
'Motown: The Musical' opens at the Orpheum Thea... Dec '14 Tom 2
Competition! Win tickets for Magic of Motown Oct '14 Jojo brock 2
Review: Aretha takes on divas, comes out swinging Oct '14 Louis 1
Tracee Ellis Ross: 'Black-ish' role is my life (Jul '14) Oct '14 DALE 2
Tyler Perry - Tyler Perry Pens Comeback Movie f... (Feb '12) Sep '14 Eric Wallace 9
More from around the web