Concert in New York Central Park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rita

Loon Lake, WA

#24 Oct 26, 2007
Vicky wrote:
Diana donated $250,000 to build tha park and it is a popular tourist attraction.
why? are people there singing old ross songs?
rita

Loon Lake, WA

#25 Oct 26, 2007
Hi VAicky !!1
rita

Loon Lake, WA

#26 Oct 26, 2007
who cares????????? I can see the tourist there now singing old ross tunes while munching on egg salad sandwiches
GEM

AOL

#27 Oct 30, 2007
Now just calm down everybody. "You can't hurry love--you gotta wait!!! Somday we'll all be together. Long live the Queen--Motown's Queen--Diana!
GEM

AOL

#28 Oct 30, 2007
Now just calm down everybody. "You can't hurry love--you gotta wait!!!" "Someday we'll all be together. Long live the Queen--Motownn's Queen Diana!
GEM

AOL

#29 Nov 1, 2007
The concert was for a playground for the kids. I went to the playground. It's a nice little play area for the kids. Unfortunately it took a little longer to finish because Ross had to spend a quarter of a million dollars to have the park revamped for the second concert. That place was a mess due to the storm--but the show went on.
tazan irviv

Evansville, IN

#30 Nov 27, 2007
i have the dianaross centralpark for sale great copyn good shape
CRAIG B

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jul 30, 2009
Craig wrote:
I got a DVD copy recently from someone on ebay. I had recorded it on video at the time and although I can record mine onto DVD I thought I would try a copy from the USA to see if it was better quality. In the end, my video was just as good if not better.
So just go to ebay and search on Diana Ross under DVD and you should find it. If not, post me a note here and I could organise a copy maybe for you.
HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A COPY OF YOUR DIANA ROSS 1983 CENTRAL PARK CONCERT. I WENT ON EBAY AND THE ONE I GOT FROM A SELLER WAS NO GOOD. CAN YOU CONTACT ME AT: [email protected] MY NAME IS CRAIG B.
THANKS,
C.B
gem

AOL

#33 Mar 19, 2012
... and now I think the incomparable DIANA ROSS should receive the OSCAR lifetime acheivement award as well!!!!!
gem

AOL

#34 Mar 19, 2012
Hi rita
gem

AOL

#35 Mar 20, 2012
I said Hi rita! And by the way Diana Ross has the original full length concert--her gift to NEW YORK. But I want the acadamy of motion picture (the Oscars) to pay their dues---the lifetime achievement award.
gem

AOL

#36 Mar 20, 2012
A dignified ceremoney.
gem

AOL

#37 Mar 21, 2012
and I'm sure rita feels the same.
Dale

Saint John, Canada

#38 Apr 16, 2012
The Diana Ross 1983 Concert From New York Can WE Buy The DVD IN Canada.
Dale

Saint John, Canada

#39 Apr 16, 2012
The Concert In New York Diana Ross 1983 DVD Can we Buy It Canada WE NEED THE DVD .We Love Diana Ross IN CANADA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May '17 Sleepingboy 78
what happened to diana ross's late husband (May '06) Mar '17 guygrip 65
News Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Mar '17 glenn 23
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) Feb '17 Punkanelly Lovejoy 47
Looking for song title (Jun '16) Jun '16 Estepo 1
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07) Oct '15 Buddy 153
More from around the web