diana ross michael jackson kids | Breaking News for Black America

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: NewsOne 212

Legendary songstress Diana Ross is expected to sign off on a revised custody agreement, regarding the children of the King of Pop Michael Jackson, reports RadarOnline .

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 1, 2012
T.J. reportedly put Uncle Randy in a headlock and punched another Uncle, Jermaine, in the mouth.

MJ's children are safe with TJ now.

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Toyohira, Japan

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Smell of artifices.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
Smell of artifices.
What's that mean?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
Smell of artifices.
Yeah I smell it too!((((((sprays febreeze!!!)))))
Suzie

Washington, DC

#5 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
T.J. reportedly put Uncle Randy in a headlock and punched another Uncle, Jermaine, in the mouth.
MJ's children are safe with TJ now.
TJ didn't fight with Randy, it was Trent, Joe's nephew. The media keeps mixing up their names. That's why you can't believe everything that you read because journalists are not thorough. They just copy what other's have written badly because they are in the rush to publish something.

I have really had enough of this whole mess. It is such a disgrace!

Since: Jul 10

Ibbenbüren, Germany

#6 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
T.J. reportedly put Uncle Randy in a headlock and punched another Uncle, Jermaine, in the mouth.
MJ's children are safe with TJ now.
As you would know,you don't know him or any of them.The future will tell it.@LittleDreamer

Since: Jul 10

Ibbenbüren, Germany

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
TJ didn't fight with Randy, it was Trent, Joe's nephew. The media keeps mixing up their names. That's why you can't believe everything that you read because journalists are not thorough. They just copy what other's have written badly because they are in the rush to publish something.
I have really had enough of this whole mess. It is such a disgrace!
GV is a tabloid junkie who also believes in the story that MJ had a skin eating disease.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>TJ didn't fight with Randy, it was Trent, Joe's nephew. The media keeps mixing up their names. That's why you can't believe everything that you read because journalists are not thorough. They just copy what other's have written badly because they are in the rush to publish something.

I have really had enough of this whole mess. It is such a disgrace!
The media are trying to turn his children's lives into a circus. That's what MJ protected them from. God bless him.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>As you would know,you don't know him or any of them.The future will tell it.@LittleDreamer
This is what the media did to MJ. Distorted the facts and turned them all to smut for Haterz cheap thrills

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>GV is a tabloid junkie who also believes in the story that MJ had a skin eating disease.
He was treated for a bacteria on his skin that can eat away at flesh if not treated correctly. MJ had a weak immune system which this bacteria hosts upon.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The media are trying to turn his children's lives into a circus. That's what MJ protected them from. God bless him.
You are so right. This is just what he was afraid would happen once the masks were off and the media got involved.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the media did to MJ. Distorted the facts and turned them all to smut for Haterz cheap thrills
That is exactly what they did!

Since: Jul 10

Ibbenbüren, Germany

#13 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the media did to MJ. Distorted the facts and turned them all to smut for Haterz cheap thrills
Have you now found the link to Jordan's description he gave the police and you claimed to have,TheSun-lover?

Since: Jul 10

Ibbenbüren, Germany

#14 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He was treated for a bacteria on his skin that can eat away at flesh if not treated correctly. MJ had a weak immune system which this bacteria hosts upon.
TheSun+GV is the source for it.Lol

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. This is just what he was afraid would happen once the masks were off and the media got involved.
MJ was right!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>Have you now found the link to Jordan's description he gave the police and you claimed to have,TheSun-lover?
WTF?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>TheSun+GV is the source for it.Lol
WTF scrambled eggs?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 1, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was right!
Yes. He sure was!

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Toyohira, Japan

#19 Aug 1, 2012
The most they have to be cautious with must be relatives and next would be tabloids so far.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
The most they have to be cautious with must be relatives and next would be tabloids so far.
Tabloids are their threat. They can't make a fortune from their father, so it's the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Competition! Win tickets for Magic of Motown Oct 25 Jojo brock 2
Review: Aretha takes on divas, comes out swinging Oct 17 Louis 1
Tracee Ellis Ross: 'Black-ish' role is my life Oct 3 DALE 2
Tyler Perry - Tyler Perry Pens Comeback Movie f... (Feb '12) Sep '14 Eric Wallace 9
Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Aug '14 Reason 10
Fantasy Springs: Diana Ross to appear in September Jul '14 DALE 1
diana's hair (Feb '07) Jun '14 tish-tish 40

Diana Ross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE