Beyonce "terrified" by Supremes audition

There are 5 comments on the Digitalspy.co.uk story from Dec 5, 2006, titled Beyonce "terrified" by Supremes audition. In it, Digitalspy.co.uk reports that:

Beyonce Knowles has told how she was "terrified" ahead of an audition for a new movie based on The Supremes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digitalspy.co.uk.

Larry NYC

New York, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2006
She should be.....There is only one "MISS ROSS" !!!!
getting it straight

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
There were only one SUPREMES!!!
DEMI TRUETT

Forest Hills, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Beyonce is a tramp. Diana Ross is a classy elegant lady!
east coast USA boy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2009
DEMI TRUETT wrote:
Beyonce is a tramp. Diana Ross is a classy elegant lady!
I have been hearing some rumors that Miss B. is not the elegant goody two shoes that she would have us believe. Either she is a lesbian in a cover up sham marriage with that Gay boy Jay z or she is a nympho for street thugs, maybe she and Gay- z trade partners ?
east coast USA boy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 6, 2009
I have been hearing some rumors that Miss B. is not the elegant goody two shoes that she would have us believe. Either she is a lesbian in a cover up sham marriage with that Gay boy Jay z or she is a nympho for street thugs, maybe she and Gay- z trade partners ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 May 15 Paisley Lumiere 1
News Motown the Musical To Open At Shaftesbury Theat... May 15 Spanish Eyes 1
News Bayou City Theatrics to Stage the Wiz, 5/15-31 May 8 Iolanda Cruz 1
Miss Ross with video projection gown May 2 LineCalier 2
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) Apr '15 Lady Cham 43
News Review: Aretha takes on divas, comes out swinging (Oct '14) Mar '15 Joseph bostick 2
News Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Feb '15 Jake 22
More from around the web