la Toya Jackson - la Toya Wants Jacks...

la Toya Jackson - la Toya Wants Jackson's Kids

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Oct 25, 2009, titled la Toya Jackson - la Toya Wants Jackson's Kids. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: La Toya Jackson after visiting the Christian Audigier shop in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California .... LA TOYA WANTS JACKSON'S KIDS LA TOYA JACKSON wants to be named guardian of her late brother MICHAEL's children if her elderly mother dies before they are adults.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

rick

Hayward, CA

#1 Oct 27, 2009
Here she goes..."THE CRAZY JACKSON" wants to be guardian of MJ's kids. Wrong move ...this woman is crazy, unfit and has done nothing but live off her brothers fame. She has never made a single cent, and we all know why she would want custody...MONEY!!!!!!! Sorry but if they say (and the jacksons also are liars) they will honor Mj's will, but seem to come up with crazy ideas...ie; was'nt his signature, had another will or he didnt make one. This family has to be the most DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY EVER...starting with their scum of a Father joe....their greedy old mother, who seems to think she will live forever, to siblings who are just nothing without MJ. I would rather see the kids go to a foster home than to be with CRAZY LATOYA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for song title Jun 29 Estepo 1
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May '16 All That I Am 76
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) May '16 Imakicola 45
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07) Oct '15 Buddy 153
News Diana Ross triumphant in Hawaii debut (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Balls 11
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 (May '15) May '15 Paisley Lumiere 1
More from around the web