la Toya Jackson - la Toya Wants Jackson's Kids

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Oct 25, 2009, titled la Toya Jackson - la Toya Wants Jackson's Kids. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: La Toya Jackson after visiting the Christian Audigier shop in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California .... LA TOYA WANTS JACKSON'S KIDS LA TOYA JACKSON wants to be named guardian of her late brother MICHAEL's children if her elderly mother dies before they are adults.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

rick

Union City, CA

#1 Oct 27, 2009
Here she goes..."THE CRAZY JACKSON" wants to be guardian of MJ's kids. Wrong move ...this woman is crazy, unfit and has done nothing but live off her brothers fame. She has never made a single cent, and we all know why she would want custody...MONEY!!!!!!! Sorry but if they say (and the jacksons also are liars) they will honor Mj's will, but seem to come up with crazy ideas...ie; was'nt his signature, had another will or he didnt make one. This family has to be the most DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY EVER...starting with their scum of a Father joe....their greedy old mother, who seems to think she will live forever, to siblings who are just nothing without MJ. I would rather see the kids go to a foster home than to be with CRAZY LATOYA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 May 15 Paisley Lumiere 1
News Motown the Musical To Open At Shaftesbury Theat... May 15 Spanish Eyes 1
News Bayou City Theatrics to Stage the Wiz, 5/15-31 May 8 Iolanda Cruz 1
Miss Ross with video projection gown May 2 LineCalier 2
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) Apr '15 Lady Cham 43
News Review: Aretha takes on divas, comes out swinging (Oct '14) Mar '15 Joseph bostick 2
News Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Feb '15 Jake 22
More from around the web