Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's Ex-Wif...

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife, Fights for Custody

There are 12 comments on the ABC News story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife, Fights for Custody. In it, ABC News reports that:

It may have come as a surprise to some that Diana Ross was mentioned in Michael Jackson's will as a secondary caregiver to his three children , but her inclusion was not unexpected to those who had tracked their longstanding relationship, dating back to Jackson's early childhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Jenny

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2009
MJ's black handlers worked him over and forced him to give money and custody to blacks. MJ died a lonely white woman after his black doctor and black bodyguards murdered him with drugs. It will all come out in the drug toxicology tests.

Since: Apr 09

Helenwood, TN

#2 Jul 2, 2009
hell he paid millions of dollars and she give up her rights to time so there for i don't think she should be wanting them now cause i am sure she spent the money and didn't even think about them. so why should she have them now

“I Believe in the Goddess”

Since: Dec 08

Irvine, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2009
Just wait Debbie Rowe will ask for more money, she took 8.5 million from jackson to relinquish any intrest in the kids, now she has broken that promise by trying to get the kids. I'll bet she will try and get 16 million more from His estate in exchange for dropping her suite. Debbie is just a golddigger nothing more.
kathy hamby

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2009
I grew up with M.J. I am the same age I remember the young years & even the cartones. I never doughted him. I dont thank a woman that didnt have any thang to do with her kids for as long as she did, should have no right now. The woman that has taken care of them all these years,should be manely in charge of the children.thay love & trust her.then his family, I am sure the family love them, & the children need them very mutch to. there going to need lots of true love. I know that for a fact. LOTS OF LOVE !!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2009
Do we even know she is the moma?
WhoCares

Whittier, CA

#8 Jul 2, 2009
So far this about the 10th lawsuit filed since MJ passed. Tragic.

Let the Games Begin in the Courtrooms now.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#9 Jul 2, 2009
Rowe has already relinquished her parental rights in a court.
illinois

Palos Hills, IL

#10 Jul 2, 2009
As i understand it, they went back to court and reached another unknown settlement. She still had visitation rights so, who knows ?
Momma Bea

Whittier, CA

#11 Jul 2, 2009
Gonna be real interesting if they now take DNA and match it and find MJ is not the father, but then again, he bought 'em at a high price, under the radar of adoption. If that's the case, then whomever made that will is a dumbturd and the will be null and void.
Talk about your greatest story ever told!
Jackson LIED

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 2, 2009
Read my thread as to why this thread and other topics on Jackson shouldnt be discussed since something else is more important about him :

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRR800T...
THINK

Elizabeth, NJ

#13 Jul 2, 2009
Jackson's obvious musical and entertainment acumen notwithstanding, he was the ultimate meal ticket to his promoters and everyone he came in contact with. I, frankly, do not believe his concert promoter and/or most of the people who claim to have known him. And it is sad.

I believe, from what I have piece together, that Jackson was using prescription drugs.

In addition, Jackson lived a pretty sordid life. A fake marriage. Pays the ex-wife 8.5 million dollars for two kids. Buys another child.

This is beyond anything going on in Sodom!
Ribald IX

Centreville, MD

#14 Jul 3, 2009
THINK wrote:
Jackson's obvious musical and entertainment acumen notwithstanding, he was the ultimate meal ticket to his promoters and everyone he came in contact with. I, frankly, do not believe his concert promoter and/or most of the people who claim to have known him. And it is sad.
I believe, from what I have piece together, that Jackson was using prescription drugs.
In addition, Jackson lived a pretty sordid life. A fake marriage. Pays the ex-wife 8.5 million dollars for two kids. Buys another child.
This is beyond anything going on in Sodom!
Yeah, but what about Gomorrah?

I've read that was a pretty wild place to be, back in the day, but...

Oh yes, Michael Jackson was a Sodomite.

Pardon me, my bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to diana ross's late husband (May '06) Mar '17 guygrip 65
News Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Mar '17 glenn 23
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) Feb '17 Punkanelly Lovejoy 47
Looking for song title (Jun '16) Jun '16 Estepo 1
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May '16 All That I Am 76
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07) Oct '15 Buddy 153
More from around the web