@Mjlover890: Someone please tell me has Diana Ross passed?
Posted in the Diana Ross Forum
#1 May 18, 2012
God forbid no!!! It was Donna Summer
#2 May 22, 2012
No She hasn't. Don't know where that came from.
#3 May 23, 2012
No she is still with us and giving us ....saw her last year in concert..and she is as better as ever..it was donna summer who passed!
#4 May 26, 2012
Please dont make this kind of mistake again. She is still with us and doing and looking great.
#5 May 26, 2012
I'm glad. Because I really thought Diana Ross should have died, not good people like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Donna Summers and Robin Gibb.
Honey, not that I wish her anything bad, but if that happens that she is dead from cancer from an incurable disease, all the people she hurt will sing Happy Days Are Here Again!
I know the Ballards, the Wilsons, Barry Gordy's ex wife, many people in Motown, Detroit, L.A. New York and Chicago will parades and sing in the streets sining "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!"
How old is Diana Ross now, 70? or close too it. Well, I guess it's not that much longer. She's pretty useless in the music industry anymore.
Can anyone say HASBEEN? She's still so pretty though...Useless though...too bad and sad really!
#6 Jul 24, 2012
You sound so stupid. How does it sound if I said I would rather have you die instead of Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, etc.
I would be the first one in the parade if it were you...LOL
#7 Dec 16, 2012
Leave MS. Ross alone! She ain't dead. Sure she was a bitch during her Motown days, but now Karma has come back to her
1) she hasn't had a hit since 1984,
2) she gave birth to one of the most unattractive child and normally challenged -Tracey Ellis Ross - elongigated face and freakishly big eyes make children afraid of her,
3) her youngest son has some mental diffiency,
4) her last husband died in a ski accident,
5) she's a laughing stock among old MoTown alumni,
6) young people could care less who the supremes are anymore,
7) she has no integrity and never will,
8) she goes to bed nightly trying recapture the glory of 50 years ago,
9) she's 70 and knows she only has a couple more years to live knowing the horrible and backstabbing things she did to peopole...
10) and now, in a couple of years - if not months, diana will have to explain to her maker all what she did what she did to Florence Ballard, Martha Reeves, Mary wilson, and many other Motown artists just for a fifteen minutes of fame!
11) Champagne anyone? lol
Add your comments below
|Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing...||Nov 19||Spotted Wee||2|
|Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07)||Oct '15||Buddy||153|
|Diana Ross triumphant in Hawaii debut||Jun '15||Joe Balls||11|
|Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 (May '15)||May '15||Paisley Lumiere||1|
|Motown the Musical To Open At Shaftesbury Theat... (May '15)||May '15||Spanish Eyes||1|
|Bayou City Theatrics to Stage the Wiz, 5/15-31 (May '15)||May '15||Iolanda Cruz||1|
|Miss Ross with video projection gown (May '15)||May '15||LineCalier||2|
Find what you want!
Search Diana Ross Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC