what happened to diana ross's late hu...

what happened to diana ross's late husband

Posted in the Diana Ross Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
diana ross

United States

#1 May 10, 2006
late husband of diana ross
Kevin

United States

#2 May 13, 2006
He died in an accident while mountain climbing. Mountain climbing was one of his "hobbies" . Sadly he left behind 2 boys he and Ross had together.
penny

Spring Valley, CA

#3 May 18, 2006
I am sorry he is waching you.
sexytexan

Houston, TX

#4 May 19, 2006
Is it true that they found that Diana and her husband's divorce was not final and Diana was awarded everything that he had?
diana ross wrote:
late husband of diana ross
Fan

United States

#5 May 19, 2006
Her late husband remarried and had two more children after divorcing Diana. Their divorce was final.
sexytexan wrote:
Is it true that they found that Diana and her husband's divorce was not final and Diana was awarded everything that he had?
<quoted text>
from Tokyo

Australia

#6 May 22, 2006
I am very new to this forum, but I felt sorry about this news even if they were already divorced. At this life stage of her, she seems to be losing more than producing... To many people, she can be a role model.
Rick

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2006
Fan wrote:
Her late husband remarried and had two more children after divorcing Diana. Their divorce was final.
<quoted text>
He never married the woman after Diana, yes they had two boys together, but were never married!
cowe

Okatie, SC

#8 Jul 23, 2006
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
He never married the woman after Diana, yes they had two boys together, but were never married!
didn't they have twin boys
cowe

Okatie, SC

#9 Jul 23, 2006
didn't they hav etwin boys?
sexytexan85

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 25, 2006
I know that he did not have two kids after the marriage because they recently filed for the divorce about a year before his incident.
Rick

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2006
sexytexan85 wrote:
I know that he did not have two kids after the marriage because they recently filed for the divorce about a year before his incident.
You are very much mistaken, he had two children with his Girlfriend, Boys to be exact....the divorce was filed in 1999 and was finalized in 2000, Diana threw a Divorce Party....Need to ctach up on your Diana History before contradicting someone....
Rhegz of Norway

Kristiansand, Norway

#12 Sep 26, 2006
I've known by mind and hearing her song when i was 11 years old, and i like that, and now that i am 27 yrs old, and living in Norway with my husband, i knew from my husband that Diana late husband was a very very rich person. I'm thinking and wondering why some people has a lots of money and full og grace they don't help those people who have nothing. If i were one of the rich person in the world, I will help and give out all of my money and share's all and everything i have to those people who has nothing, before the time of my death. I hope that all rich person they should think to help those people who need helps and to those people who have nothing in life. I wonder if Diana could do this think of mine.
z4pp4

South Africa

#13 Oct 4, 2006
so i guess there is a mountain that's high enough.
Chichina

Tallulah, LA

#14 Jun 1, 2007
Diane Ross had children with Barry Gordie. Did anyone of the other Supreme's have children with him ?
Lorenzo_In_NYC

AOL

#15 Jun 8, 2007
According to the Internet Movie Data Base, Berry Gordy Jr. has 7 children. Their names are Hazel, Berry, Kennedy, Kerry, Rhonda, Stefan and Terry. It only list the names of the mothers for Rhonda & Kennedy along with three wives [one whom he had no kids with]. This would lead me to believe that she did not have children with any other Supreme. Mary had ONE daughter after she got married and Florance had three children AFTER she was let go from the Supremes. His son William is probably most best known by his stage name [R. & B. singer] Rockwell.
Lorenzo_In_NYC

AOL

#16 Jun 8, 2007
Opps...my bad. William is the MIDDLE name. It is his sone Kennedy who is most known by his stage name Rockwell.
BIG GAY BETTTE MIDLER FAN

Niles, MI

#17 Jul 6, 2007
Didn'e Diana Ross's dead husband get buried?
Mikey

Brighton, UK

#18 Jul 10, 2007
Diana Ross tried to settle in Switzerland following her marriage to Arne Naess. It was reported that the children and Ross were not exactly welcomed into the established, affluent society and Ross was seen to be shallow and nouveau rich. When the dust settles, no doubt the marriage will be fully scrutinized in the public arena. Celebrityism - you can keep it!
rita

Vancouver, WA

#19 Jul 10, 2007
BIG GAY BETTTE MIDLER FAN wrote:
Didn'e Diana Ross's dead husband get buried?
That white man jumped off that mountain when he realized how much child support and alimony he'd have to pay that Negro talentless has-been
Troy

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 25, 2007
@ Rita: How can a trick who probably ain't got a pot to piss in get on this site and try to call someone a Negro Talentless has-been. You whore!!! If Diana wasn't talented do you think she'd have the money and the career that she has. Plus her ex-husband I'm sure was a consenting adult in the conception of their two sons, otherwise he would not have done it without using protection. He's got enough money to take care of his children and she ahs enough money to take care of her children as well...and who uses the word "negro" anymore, it's African American you Skank!!!
Oh and I believe that Arne her ex-husband has 4 children, two boys and two girls from a previous relationship, his daughter Leona Naess is a singer/musician her in the states. His two sons with Diana are 18 months apart in age. From what I've read and seen in photos Diana was very close to her ex-husbands father who you can see in photo's at the burial site, seated together, holding and consoling each other. Diana can be a bit selfish/and self absorbed which is why she isn't liked by some, but in order to deal with her, one would have to know her moods, and being an Aries, you never know what bag an Aries person is going to come out of. Yet they have a softer side, that one can't seem to shake. Leona and Tracee (Diana's middle daughter) have been seen hanging out when they are in the same states, and Diana's two sons visit their relatives out of country frequently. According to the press Diana and her ex-husband where on speaking terms after a while, but during their marriage Diana chose to live in the states and continue her career. Her ex-husband went on television and vented about their marriage not being a marriage because of said reasons above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diana Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for song title Jun '16 Estepo 1
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May '16 All That I Am 76
Diana Ross had no female Motown friends (Jan '07) May '16 Imakicola 45
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
Diana's teeth..... (Jan '07) Oct '15 Buddy 153
News Diana Ross triumphant in Hawaii debut (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Balls 11
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 (May '15) May '15 Paisley Lumiere 1
More from around the web