MEE12

UK

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Wealthy Jaishankar meets and falls in love with Aarti, successfully woos her and agrees to meet with her dad to discuss their marriage. On the way there he ironically runs over him, killing him instantly. Guilt-ridden, he attempts to make amends to look after Aarti, her brother, Pappu, and sister, Mala, but conceals the fact that he was responsible for their father's death. Things get worse after Aarti not only discovers the truth, but also witnesses him getting intimate with a cabaret dancer, Rita. Then Jaishankar is first disowned by his father after the family find out that he had sired a son from Rita, and then subsequently arrested by the Police for killing Rita.
MEE12

UK

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Superb movie, with super superb songs by Mobs Rafi saab ji.

Dharmji's acting in this movie was pure class..unbeatable!!
MEE12

Woodford Green, UK

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Bura mat suno..bura mat dekho..bura mat kaho....

Picturised on Dharmji on this melodious song,.....especially when Dharmji is asked to sing on stage and gets embarassed, and chappals are thrown at him........and then all of a sudden, the golden voice of Rafi saab given to Dharmji just looks natural as if this voice belonged to Dharmji.
gbolahan

Nigeria

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Aya Sawan Jhoom Ke (Monsoon comes A-waltzing) is one of his famous hits from the 60's and one of my favourite Dharmendra films,and in addition it was one of the few fils of 1969 which was able to brilliantly "Shake Off" the Aradhana assault..He stars in this alongside ONE OF MY EVER FAVOURITE ACTRESSSS, Asha Parekh and i have to say both of them make an awesome jodi (couple)..It wasn't all about Hema Malini alone..

The story starts in uber melodramatic fashion, and right from the get go i knew i'd love this film..

Dharmendra was truly at his best???
radzi

London, UK

#5 Jan 27, 2011
I too enjoyed this movie.
Atiq

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
radzi wrote:
I too enjoyed this movie.
I like this movie too by J OM Prakash,I guess,the songs were superb,Was it a hit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dharmendra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
qayamat 1983 Jan '15 DHARMENDRA LOVER 1
News The more the merrier (Oct '10) Nov '14 Tanoja 4
Dharmendra and Amitabh (Jan '11) Aug '14 africaboy 7
Jai, Veeru - Bollywood's best onscreen friendsh... (Aug '14) Aug '14 africaboy 3
Misinformation campaign against Dharmendra (Aug '13) Jul '14 Atiq 18
is dharmendra forum dead..??? (Nov '13) Jul '14 africaboy 14
Dharmendra The Legend (Jun '11) Jun '14 Shahenshah 12
More from around the web