My heart weeps for Sanjay: Dharmendra

My heart weeps for Sanjay: Dharmendra

There are 1 comment on the Real Bollywood story from Mar 30, 2013, titled My heart weeps for Sanjay: Dharmendra. In it, Real Bollywood reports that:

Kolkata, March 30: Legendary Bollywood actor Dharmendra Saturday said his "heart weeps" for actor Sanjay Dutt, who was sentenced to five years in jail by the Supreme Court March 21 for illegal arms possession during the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Bollywood.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Mar 30, 2013
A lot of peoples hearts r weeping for Mr Dutt as he has suffered 20 yrs at the hand of the courts even the heart of Almighty God weeps for him the prophet wrote the words where God said Come let us reason together though your sins be as scartlett they shall be as white as snow. The creator calls upon to come to Him and He will forgive and turn our lives around. God is a good God who loves us in spite of our sins and failures why them cant we love each other. Reason it is easier to make others look bad so that we can look good. Jesus on the cross cried out Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I encourage Mr Dutt to hold before him the thought that silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves and at the end of the day Gods will will be done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dharmendra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 things we LOVE about Sholay (Aug '15) Mar '16 RKNever 11
GHULAMI: A grandmaster epic with Dharmendra at ... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Rishi 18
"NAVRATNA" the nine jewels of Dharam's movies (Sep '13) Feb '16 Atiq 9
ankhen-1968 (Jul '13) Nov '15 Atiq 7
News The more the merrier (Oct '10) Oct '15 Roshini 7
jugnu-1973 (Jul '13) Oct '15 MOhan 8
Best films of Dharmendra (Oct '07) Oct '15 JONY 17
More from around the web