Beyonce: HQ Preview of Sweet Dreams +...

Beyonce: HQ Preview of Sweet Dreams + Richgirl Opening for Her.

There are 1 comment on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Beyonce: HQ Preview of Sweet Dreams + Richgirl Opening for Her.. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

Here's the HQ version of a music video preview to Beyonce's - Sweet Dreams'. This was posted previously but the quality was horrible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

taylah

Hampton, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2009
i love b because she is famous and pretty and jay-z should be so lucky to marry beyonce i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooov e beyonce like so much and she is my rolmodle just like rihanna!!!!!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destiny's Child Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police call for boycott of Beyonce Feb '16 YUP 1
Did Beyonce ever go to High School (Dec '06) Feb '16 22green60 36
News Kelly Rowland set to appear in Empire as Luciou... (Jul '15) Jul '15 peytonmiller619 1
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... (Apr '15) May '15 Love wisconsin 143
News 'We'll make it work': President Obama pledges s... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Plus-size clothing company Lane Bryant hits out... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Destiny's Child reunites on Las Vegas stage (Mar '15) Mar '15 spytheweb 1
More from around the web