Talk To Demi Lovato
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9869 Aug 11, 2014
pacey96 wrote:
Demi can only come on here in her free time and she hardly gets any so she will answer everyones questions when she is next free she is one person same as us okay give her time
hey what about me I need help remember please reply back on here

Since: Aug 14

Syracuse, NY

#9870 Aug 15, 2014
Hi Demi!! I am your biggest fan!!! I love u and your music! My friend wants to know what your skype name and what your fan email address is!! Love ya!! <3 <3 <3
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9871 Aug 18, 2014
Rachael13 wrote:
Hi Demi!! I am your biggest fan!!! I love u and your music! My friend wants to know what your skype name and what your fan email address is!! Love ya!! <3 <3 <3
hey what about me I need help remember please reply back on here

Syracuse, NY

#9872 Aug 20, 2014
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>hey what about me I need help remember please reply back on here
Whats wrong????
Senaiya

Stafford, VA

#9873 Aug 21, 2014
Demi Lovato wrote:
Hey Aly!
NO you're not nosy at all. Ur so sweet =) The Jonas Brothers and Alyson (stoner) are really cool people. All are really hard working, and just have good souls.:o Ya... sorry for not repling right away, with me on set and my music, friends fans (ect) I have been a bit busy I will try to come on at least 2 a week! Till then,
Demetria
Are u the real demi lovati
girls united ststes

Lewiston, ID

#9874 Aug 22, 2014
Rachael13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong????
ok just tell me if you can help me out with my girlfriend it's just that we are together but how can we be naked and have sex and take her bra off without anyone seeing us doing this please reply back on here I just need help for that for real

Syracuse, NY

#9875 Aug 23, 2014
girls united ststes wrote:
<quoted text>ok just tell me if you can help me out with my girlfriend it's just that we are together but how can we be naked and have sex and take her bra off without anyone seeing us doing this please reply back on here I just need help for that for real
Im sorry but i cant help u! Can u help me with something???? So the VMA are coming on this weekend and i really wanted to vote for Demi Lovato! And i did but my mother doesnt know that i have a twitter account! Can u tell me how to delete it?!?! I dont have a computer but i have a ipod and a tablet. It says it wont work on mobile devices! Can u help me please?!?!?!!

Syracuse, NY

#9876 Aug 23, 2014
girls united ststes wrote:
<quoted text>ok just tell me if you can help me out with my girlfriend it's just that we are together but how can we be naked and have sex and take her bra off without anyone seeing us doing this please reply back on here I just need help for that for real
Im very sorry but i cant help u!!! Can u please help me with something?!? So the VMA are on this weekend and i wanted to vote for Demi Lovato! And i did but my mother doesnt know that i have a twitter account!! So how do i delete it?!?! I dont have a computer but i do have a tablet and a ipod! It say it wont delete my twitter account on mobile devices!! So how do i delete it off of my ipod or tablet?!?!

Syracuse, NY

#9877 Aug 25, 2014
Never mind i dont need any help!!
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9878 Aug 25, 2014
Rachael13 wrote:
Never mind i dont need any help!!
well do you have anything that might help me out with my girlfriend if so please reply back on here
Demi lovato

Ferizaj, Serbia

#9879 Sep 11, 2014
hello hello lovatics what are u doing???#askdemilovato

Syracuse, NY

#9880 Sep 11, 2014
Hi Demi!
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9881 Sep 12, 2014
Rachael13 wrote:
Hi Demi!
well do you have anything that might help me out with my girlfriend if so please reply back on here

Rugby, UK

#9882 Sep 13, 2014
Demi lovato wrote:
hello hello lovatics what are u doing???#askdemilovato
demi I am ur biggest fan omg I love u so much x
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9883 Sep 15, 2014
pacey96 wrote:
<quoted text> demi I am ur biggest fan omg I love u so much x
Demi lovato

Albania

#9884 Sep 18, 2014
I love you besties lovatics I hope lovatics to meet one by one
Demi lovato

Albania

#9885 Sep 18, 2014
pacey96 wrote:
<quoted text> demi I am ur biggest fan omg I love u so much x
Thanx sweetie I love u too
DEMI Lovato

Albania

#9886 Sep 19, 2014
Hey sweetie Lovatics thank yall for comments
girls united states

Lewiston, ID

#9887 Sep 19, 2014
DEMI Lovato wrote:
Hey sweetie Lovatics thank yall for comments

Syracuse, NY

#9888 Sep 19, 2014
Hey Demi!! I Love You!!!! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demi Lovato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) Apr '15 Casey 677
chat with Demi (Apr '09) Feb '15 Alli 5
News Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Beyonce Nominated... Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Love (Nov '14) Nov '14 Degree 1
News 18-year old beauty crowned Miss Philippines Que... (Jul '14) Oct '14 Kroma Media 2
News Robin Williams Suspected of Taking Life Because... (Aug '14) Oct '14 hunterjuly 11
Best friend. (Oct '14) Oct '14 Degree 1
More from around the web