Classic Brits chief becomes head of Deutsche Grammophon

There are 1 comment on the Arts Journal story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Classic Brits chief becomes head of Deutsche Grammophon. In it, Arts Journal reports that:

Having cleansed the augean stables of Chris Roberts and all his works down to the least Michael Lang, Universal boss Max Hole has appointed a man of impeccable crossover credentials to be head of the flagship classical label, DG.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arts Journal.

adolpho

Mount Vernon, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2012
another head bobbing anul smudge, the MO of classical music, a bunch of homo sickos, that once hired, look for innocent young boys to satisfy their gutter needs, like Pletnev they should all die a miserable death, the ghetto living shit piles. DG the classical bathhouse. If you don't bend over be it a married homo with a hag or a closet homo i suggest the decent artist jump ship, but don't bend over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boxed sets: Sumptuous musical gifts for the hol... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Maria Waters 1
News Decca releases McCartney - at last (Aug '11) Aug '11 Seek your booty 2
News Mature Young Russians, and a High-Wire Act (Dec '09) Dec '09 notonlypolitics 1
News A.M.STIR: Meet the new members of the National ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Barrett Gresley 1
More from around the web