SXSW: Ron Sexsmith, Men Without Hats,...

SXSW: Ron Sexsmith, Men Without Hats, among Canadian buzz acts at popular music fest

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Mar 22, 2011, titled SXSW: Ron Sexsmith, Men Without Hats, among Canadian buzz acts at popular music fest. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Need an alternative to Much Music : A Place For Solidarity In The Truth Independent Punk And HipHop Scenes!

There are so many others out there on the Internet like The Slim Swayze Take The Red Pill Internet Radio Station ...

Who Hijacked Reality / #339 The Junos'& the Grammys are about entertainment and who is most popular so what happened to what music used to be about? Friday, February 4th, 2011

http://www.slimswayze.com

Slim Swayze is an internet radio host who promotes underground Hip Hop and the issues of today ...

Journal Entry #339 February 4th, 2011 One of the reasons I write songs and create art is to express how I am feeling.

as The 25th annual edition of South By Southwest ended on a raucous note Sunday as riot police were called in to crack down on an unruly crowd at a surprise reunion of Death From Above 1979.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Run Away Fast

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Program Information - Slim Swayze Take The Red Pill LEARN the Truth

... The A-Infos Radio Project: Broadcast Quality Programming via the Internet

www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/49027
Amway

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 24, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death from Above 1979 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New band of the day - METZ (Feb '14) Jan '15 texas pete 31
News Does It Offend You, Yeah?: Let's Make Out (Feb '08) Feb '08 timmbo 1
More from around the web