Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts

Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts

Posted in the Dean Martin Forum

AllanThor

Fremont, CA

#1 May 29, 2013
Who will ever forget the c and all the people he roasted?! Haha! This show is freakin crazy thatís why I really love it! Dean Martin is known for excavating fun with his guests and he is the only TV show host Iíve who provided the hysterical kind of humors for all of his audiences and Iím proud to be one of them! I have ordered a DVD copy of this show at http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php... - the collection is simply amazing because all the great moments from all of the episodes are there! Furthermore, it has great quality and much better watching it in TV ages ago. Iím definitely a fan of Dean and I do not get exhausted watching this great show all over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dean Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arcadia Presents Wise Guys Thursday July 24 (Jul '14) Jul '14 resident 1
sault ste marie song recorded by Dean Martin? (Dec '06) Sep '13 Will 5
car commercial with dean martin's song? (Apr '07) May '13 Jim 3
Dean Martin - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jaunita 1
Dean Martin pencil portrait for sale! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Angela Mingledorff 1
Dean Martin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Alexis 1
News What Atlanta should have learned from Snowpocal... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ThomasA 2
More from around the web