Who's gonna get a Grammy?

Who's gonna get a Grammy?

There are 8 comments on the Rockford Register-Star story from Feb 6, 2006, titled Who's gonna get a Grammy?. In it, Rockford Register-Star reports that:

Published: February 6, 2006 Entertainment Who's gonna get a Grammy? Music critics offer their predictions for Wednesday's awards show Oh Grammy voters, why do you bewitch us so? Last year, we just knew you were ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rockford Register-Star.

jim

Piraeus, Greece

#1 Feb 6, 2006
i think mariah will win half of the 8 awards she is nominated for. Kanye will also be a big winner together with u2
light

Germany

#2 Feb 11, 2006
Well, U2 were truly the big winners. Well deserved in my opinion. I just love these guys.
GRAEME

UK

#3 Feb 17, 2006
JESUS PLEASE DONT START ME ON U2....THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST BANDS IN THE WORLD Y DO SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THEM THEY ARE PATHETIC..I MEAN WORDS LIKE WOT... "I LIKE THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE...I NEVER GAVE ANYONE ELSE THE CHOICE" WOT THE f*** IS THAT MAN...BONO WOT A TOSSER THEY ARE SO BAD ITS UNBELIEVABLE..BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE LIKE THEM I MEAN WOTS GOIN ON HERE???? IS IT ONLY ME THAT CAN SEE HOE TERRIBLY BAD THEY ARE THEY ARE A JOKE THEY SHOULD WIN NOTHING!!!! PATHETIC PEOPLE GET A GRIP
Michael McCarthy

Ireland

#4 Jun 28, 2006
GRAEME wrote:
JESUS PLEASE DONT START ME ON U2....THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST BANDS IN THE WORLD Y DO SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THEM THEY ARE PATHETIC..I MEAN WORDS LIKE WOT... "I LIKE THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE...I NEVER GAVE ANYONE ELSE THE CHOICE" WOT THE f*** IS THAT MAN...BONO WOT A TOSSER THEY ARE SO BAD ITS UNBELIEVABLE..BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE LIKE THEM I MEAN WOTS GOIN ON HERE???? IS IT ONLY ME THAT CAN SEE HOE TERRIBLY BAD THEY ARE THEY ARE A JOKE THEY SHOULD WIN NOTHING!!!! PATHETIC PEOPLE GET A GRIP
You obviously haven't listened to the lyrics of One or the entire Joshua Tree Album, what a sad act you are. Congrats to U2 for wiping the floor at the Grammy's and it's great that hoe Scary Carey only won three hehehe
Toby

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jun 30, 2006
To say that U2 are one of the worst bands is so nieve and arogant! i dont like u2's music but i can appreciate it. Commercially they are amazing, their melodys are amazing. but its to poppy for me and i dont like their style. but you obviously have no appreciation for talent and are consumed by the fact that 50 cent is king and dr dre is a genious! open your eyes, youll be better off for doing so!
The Candy Perfume Girl

France

#6 Jul 1, 2006
Michael McCarthy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't listened to the lyrics of One or the entire Joshua Tree Album, what a sad act you are. Congrats to U2 for wiping the floor at the Grammy's and it's great that hoe Scary Carey only won three hehehe
I have an immense respect for that band. I mean, once you've heard
Sunday bloody Sunday
With or without you
amongst other tracks you just can't forget them. They're bewitching.
Michael McCarthy

Ireland

#7 Jul 2, 2006
The Candy Perfume Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I have an immense respect for that band. I mean, once you've heard
Sunday bloody Sunday
With or without you
amongst other tracks you just can't forget them. They're bewitching.
Thank you, I agree friend.:)
Oli East

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Jul 20, 2006
Man, I was dissapointed that Kanye didn't win all of the grammys that he was nominated for. And how the hell U2 won that many grammys. They wack as well. Man, that sh** was bogus, just like the George Bush- Al Gore election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De la Soul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and De La Sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CRAIG 1
News San Bernardino: Paid Dues brings hip-hop to San... (Mar '13) Apr '13 mrsk 3
News Youngest Hip Hop Artists to Make It Big (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Meet ... Clement Marfo and the Frontline (Nov '11) Nov '11 shirley 1
News Rank These Classic Hip Hop Albums (Jun '06) May '11 Shinigami 140
News Concert news: Warped, Soundset, Journey and Dol... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Zingbopper 1
News Classic Material celebrates its third anniversa... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Freddy Pickle 5
More from around the web