TobyMac aims to make a joyful noise -...

TobyMac aims to make a joyful noise -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 7, 2007, titled TobyMac aims to make a joyful noise -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

TobyMac is heading this way, and he's ready to "drop the joy bomb." "I think that's one of the missing elements in music these days, and especially when it comes to Christian music," says Mac, whose real name ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

andre vargas 11 years old

Geneva, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2007
tobymac rocks ad i hope some ppl will soon know him better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DC Talk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free At Last - "Greer" (Dec '15) Dec '15 Rawkhawk 1
News TobyMac Announces "this is not a Test" Album an... (Jun '15) Jun '15 guest 1
News DC Talk Reunion Tour? TobyMac, Newsboys & Audio... (Jun '13) Apr '14 Mese Econom 3
News Newsboys avert disaster by hiring dcTalk vocali... (Mar '12) May '13 Jerry Beckham 2
News Newsboys to rock Prescott Valley with Good News (Jan '10) Jan '10 FurlerFan101 1
News Rockin' in a Winter Wonder Slam (Dec '09) Dec '09 In case you didnt... 1
News Nashville's Rocketown serves as ideal model for... (Jul '08) Oct '09 concerned 2
More from around the web