The Super Bowl of Auteurs

The Super Bowl of Auteurs

There are 1 comment on the The New York Times story from Feb 7, 2010, titled The Super Bowl of Auteurs. In it, The New York Times reports that:

If the football classic were brought to you by famous directors . 'A Place of Excess' Monologue Thursday night on "The Jay Leno Show" on NBC: Have you heard the new slogan? "Toyota, just try and stop us." Monologue Thursday night on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on CBS: A couple of days ago, there was the annual race, people come from all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

zoozoo

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2010
I loved it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Letterman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artie Lange on Letterman: drugs, dating & Kim K... (Oct '11) Oct '16 Prolapsed Azzhole 3
News Paul Shaffer to host - Klein @ 75' gala concert (Nov '15) Nov '15 BPT 3
News Hillary Clinton rolls out the pantsuit tee (May '15) Jun '15 Eleanor 70
News Do you miss David Letterman yet? (Jun '15) Jun '15 elpeh 1
News David Letterman leaves late night with thanks a... (May '15) May '15 spit on liberals 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News David Letterman gets handcuffed to George Clooney (May '15) May '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web