A svelte Alec Baldwin drops trou on '...

A svelte Alec Baldwin drops trou on 'Letterman'

There are 2 comments on the WISN-TV story from Jun 21, 2012, titled A svelte Alec Baldwin drops trou on 'Letterman'. In it, WISN-TV reports that:

Alec Baldwin couldn't wait to show off his new svelte bod when he appeared on the "Late Show with David Letterman" Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISN-TV.

morons disunited

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 21, 2012
That would be good enough for the idiots to get excited and be the stupid fools sheep that they will always be as long as they are making above minimum wage they think they are him. Proud as a fools.
Buyit suckers

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 23, 2012
a real American hero he is. I thought he was moving out of the country if Bush got a second term, Bush did and AB is still here. More BS from the NYer
Alec the father who verbally abuses his daughter, another american role model.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Letterman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elvis Tribute Artists to Appear on 'David Lette... (Feb '13) Mar '18 Kay B 27
News Barack Obama to be David Letterman's first Netf... Jan '18 Two of the Chosen 1
News Warm-up comic Joey Kola among "Best" in TV biz (Sep '17) Sep '17 Who Dat 1
News Artie Lange on Letterman: drugs, dating & Kim K... (Oct '11) Oct '16 Prolapsed Azzhole 3
News Paul Shaffer to host - Klein @ 75' gala concert (Nov '15) Nov '15 BPT 3
News Hillary Clinton rolls out the pantsuit tee (May '15) Jun '15 Eleanor 70
News Do you miss David Letterman yet? (Jun '15) Jun '15 elpeh 1