Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House'

Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House'

There are 7 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Sep 15, 2009, titled Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House'. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

David James Elliott has been named "Man of the House" for Hallmark Channel. The former "JAG" star has been tapped for the lead role in an original movie about a workaholic ad- agency executive who loses his wife and is fired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

liz

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Cant wait to see "Man of the House" when is it going to be aired ?
Brandy-- Nevada

AOL

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Although the title of this TV movie has been changed to "Dad's Home", I am really looking forward to it. It will be comical to see the father attempt to perform all of the tasks usually performed by the mother.
Dianne - UK

Billingham, UK

#4 Mar 30, 2010
So looking forward to seeing this movie,DJE will do
an amazing job with this role.
Dianne - UK

Billingham, UK

#5 Mar 30, 2010
So looking forward to this movie,David James Elliott will do an amazing job in this role.
Monique - Montreal

Québec, Canada

#6 Mar 30, 2010
I'm very excited about David James Elliott's new movie "Dad's Home". Very different role for him. Can't wait to see it. When will it be shown?
JaniceW12

Stow, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2011
I am a DJE fan and love to watch any show he is on. He has great talent and is very versatile. I would really like to see more of him.
Michelle UK

London, UK

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Been a DJE fan for years, I loved this film so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David James Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David James Elliott to play John Wayne (Aug '14) Aug '14 Janice W 1
David James Elliott - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Brittaney 1
David James - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
News David James Elliott Teases CSI: NY Reunion: 'Th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 JaniceW12 1
News Items: David James Elliott Joins Bitches, X Fac... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JaniceW12 2
News With Impact and Storm, why JAG's David James El... (Jan '10) Feb '11 JaniceW12 8
News Exclusive: David James Elliott coming to CSI: NY (Jan '11) Jan '11 JaniceW12 4
More from around the web