DJE and JAG cast members
JaniceW12

Stow, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2010
I am curious to know if any of the cast are actually friends and visit with each other when they have the time. Catherine Bell is expecting her second child in August. Will any of the cast visit with her, Patrick Labyorteux, John Jackson, etc. When actors work so closely together for 8 or 10 years you would think they would become like a close knit family. Maybe that is not the case, but it could be. I would think they would look out for each other when possible. I would like them all to know that, I for one, really appreciate the work that they do and the enjoyment they give to so many of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David James Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David James Elliott to play John Wayne (Aug '14) Aug '14 Janice W 1
News Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House' (Jan '10) Sep '12 Michelle UK 7
David James Elliott - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Brittaney 1
David James - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
News David James Elliott Teases CSI: NY Reunion: 'Th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 JaniceW12 1
News Items: David James Elliott Joins Bitches, X Fac... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JaniceW12 2
News With Impact and Storm, why JAG's David James El... (Jan '10) Feb '11 JaniceW12 8
More from around the web