'JAG' star becomes man of steal on 'S...

'JAG' star becomes man of steal on 'Scoundrels'

There are 1 comment on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Jul 3, 2010, titled 'JAG' star becomes man of steal on 'Scoundrels'. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Former 'JAG' star David James Elliot is hoping a stint on 'Scoundrels' will bring lasting success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

JaniceW12

Stow, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I love to see DJE in anything! He is a great actor and easy on the eyes. I would love to see him in a remake of "To Kill a Mockingbird" in the role of the lawyer played by Gregory Peck. There are so many possibilities of roles he would be good in. I would also like to see him in a JAG reunion. JAG was a favorite of many and it would be nice to see the whole cast together again, if possible, and see where they have been and where they are going. I love the work of Donald Bellisario! He is so talented and creative! Not only does he write well, he chooses a great cast to play the roles! I am a fan of Bellisario and the actors he has chosen for JAG, NCIS,etc. If I could contact him I would thank him for the enjoyment his shows have provided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David James Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David James Elliott to play John Wayne (Aug '14) Aug '14 Janice W 1
News Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House' (Jan '10) Sep '12 Michelle UK 7
David James Elliott - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Brittaney 1
David James - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
News David James Elliott Teases CSI: NY Reunion: 'Th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 JaniceW12 1
News Items: David James Elliott Joins Bitches, X Fac... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JaniceW12 2
News With Impact and Storm, why JAG's David James El... (Jan '10) Feb '11 JaniceW12 8
More from around the web