Exclusive: David James Elliott coming...

Exclusive: David James Elliott coming to CSI: NY

There are 4 comments on the TV Guide story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Exclusive: David James Elliott coming to CSI: NY. In it, TV Guide reports that:

One of CBS' biggest stars is coming back to the network! David James Elliott , who starred as Cmdr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

Bernadette

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 5, 2011
I am really looking forward to David James Elliott making an appearance on CSI NY. I hope it will a recurring role for this great actor. Perhaps, it may even lead to a spin-off of his FBI character to his own show.
JaniceW12

Stow, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2011
I was happy to see David James Elliott make an appearance on CSI-NY. However, that is just what it was, an appearance. Please, please, please, let us see more of him on any show. He is too valuable an actor to ignore. His fans, like myself, really love him! I'm getting too old for this. I need to see the actors I really like, more often, before I take my last breath! Please tell the powers that be, talk David James Elliott into making more TV shows or movies. Also, why can I not purchase DVD's such as "The Rainbow Tribe" for my area of Ohio, USA. I purchased one thru Amazon and found it was for region 4 which I cannot play. I ended up sending it to friends in Australia. They could play it. I really wanted to watch that show! I have all of the JAG episodes on DVD, plus, Impact, The Storm, Knights of Bloodsteel, etc. Help!!!
guyanna1947

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2011
It's about time that David James got a role that FITS him. The part he plays on CSI-NY is perfect for his talent. I still don't get "Scoundrels" for him. It was way off base. I don't care if DJE gets a "show" of his own - just give him a regular, meaty part. He deserves it.
JaniceW12

Stow, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2011
I agree with guyanna1947, DJE needs to have a regular show of his own! Those of us who love him, for his talents and good looks, would appreciate a good show starring him. I think it was a big mistake when they cancelled "Close to Home". He was excellent in that show. Where are the Bellisarios when we need them? JAG was a wonderful show for DJE as it showcased many of his versatile talents. Please give us another show like that one. Another" Magnum PI" would be good, although with a different title. Let's see some action here. PLEASE!!!! How about some guest appearances on NCIS, the original show, not LA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David James Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David James Elliott to play John Wayne (Aug '14) Aug '14 Janice W 1
News Actor moves in to Hallmark's 'House' (Jan '10) Sep '12 Michelle UK 7
David James Elliott - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Brittaney 1
David James - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
News David James Elliott Teases CSI: NY Reunion: 'Th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 JaniceW12 1
News Items: David James Elliott Joins Bitches, X Fac... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JaniceW12 2
News With Impact and Storm, why JAG's David James El... (Jan '10) Feb '11 JaniceW12 8
More from around the web