Music review: Greencards, Carrie Rodr...

Music review: Greencards, Carrie Rodriguez shine at Sierra Neva...

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from May 21, 2009, titled Music review: Greencards, Carrie Rodriguez shine at Sierra Neva.... In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

If you were driving by the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.'s Big Room last Sunday night and thought you saw a shaft of light between the walls and the roof, that was because the Greencards blew the lid off the place, levitating the ceiling for entire songs before allowing it to settle back down for a moment, than blasting the roof off once again with yet ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

John - mood indigo

New York, NY

#1 May 21, 2009
Thanks for the very kind words Jamie. I work with Carrie and she & the guys LOVED their first Chico - Sierra Nevada experience. We thought the pairing with The Greencards a perfect match and hope we can return to the Big Room the next time we do a West Coast tour. The audience there is amazing! For those who missed Carrie (this time), check out Auctin City Limits (PBS) the week of July 11th. The segment with Carrie paired with Jacob Dylan re-airs that week. Check your local TV listings.
John - mood indigo

New York, NY

#2 May 21, 2009
er, i swear I typed AUSTIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Grisman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mandolin masters teach tricks of the trade (Jun '10) Jun '10 Whatever 2
News Mandolin masters teach tricks of the trade (Jun '10) Jun '10 curb your cat 1
News Inaugural Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Sa... (Nov '08) Nov '08 nice 1
More from around the web