WZZM13 WATER COOLER - 'Sex' premiere ...

WZZM13 WATER COOLER - 'Sex' premiere is 'otherworldly'

There are 4 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from May 28, 2008, titled WZZM13 WATER COOLER - 'Sex' premiere is 'otherworldly'. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Crowds were there to cheer on the women from Sex and the City: The Movie when they arrived in high style Tuesday night at Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan for their homecoming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Dee

United States

#1 May 30, 2008
That series depicts 30/40 yr.old single women as shallow clothe horses with no morals whatsoever. They should have had an STD episode!
Janine

Upper Marlboro, MD

#2 May 30, 2008
You, my dear Dee, are just jealous. It is very possible for intelligent women to be beautiful and happy at the same time. Everyone's happiness is their own. Stop being so bitter!
evonne

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 May 30, 2008
I have to agree with Dee. It is a raunchy
show with women having sex with anyone and
everyone. It is a dis service to women to
have us portrayed as sluts like these women
are. Stay away from this show. Two thumbs
down.
Dee

United States

#4 May 30, 2008
Janine wrote:
You, my dear Dee, are just jealous. It is very possible for intelligent women to be beautiful and happy at the same time. Everyone's happiness is their own. Stop being so bitter!
Me, bitter and jealous of what dear? Just tellin' like it is!

Oh, and I totally agree, it IS possible for intelligent women to be beautiful and happy at the same time...but since when does that include trolling for s*e*x 24/7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Eigenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Eigenberg - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Louvenia 1
News David Eigenberg in Napa to help Planned Parenth... (Jun '10) Jun '10 anonymous 1
News After wait, 'Sex and the City' is Big letdown -... (May '08) Aug '08 Disappointed 16
News New Grads Want To Walk, Not Hear Talk (Jun '08) Jun '08 Sluggo 1
News Eigenberg Moves to Washington Street Jan '06 rk 17nyc 1
More from around the web