Anderson bows out of X-Files sequel

Apr 2, 2007 Full story: Stuff 8

“As much as we all want it to take place as soon as possible - and yes that includes me, and always has, so stop with the nonsense! - it is out of my hands.”

NO REUNION: The X-Files star Gillian Anderson has turned down an offer to resurrect her role as Dana Scully in a movie sequel based on the popular TV series. via Stuff

Read more
danielle

Villas, NJ

#1 Apr 2, 2007
I WILL NOT go see this movie if she isn't in it. It just wouldn't be the same.
NOELIA

Catamarca, Argentina

#2 Apr 3, 2007
I am a great fan of "the x files" and iīve been waiting for these news a long time, but now I canīt believe that Gillian isnīt in the new movie. I think weīll all agree that it isnīt going to be "the x files" if Gillian doesnīt play the role of Dana Scully.
Kat

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2007
I'm with danielle thats stupid !!!!
G Thumper

Camberley, UK

#4 Apr 10, 2007
Just check the date when this story came out and ask yourself "is it true or ..."
kinggi

Delray Beach, FL

#5 Apr 12, 2007
read a news article saying this was confirmed to be an april fools hoax.
Dulchenne Yjah

Quezon, Philippines

#6 Apr 23, 2007
Oh my! If GA wouldnt be playing The upcoming X-files 2 and somebody else would, may she be the 'famousest' actress, THE MOVIE WILL SURELY SUCK! I would hate it!!! GA is the one and only who is capable!!!***signed***
Helena

Ireland

#7 Oct 22, 2007
If GA is not in the movie great I say she is just terrible boring and annoying it was David Duchovny who carried the X Files for years and when GA started to take over the role of Mulder she was just down right CRAP BRING IN JULIANNE MOORE I SAY.
Helena

Ireland

#8 Oct 22, 2007
WHATEVER SO WHAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Duchovny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Sat Tim 1
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... Mar 28 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
David Duchovny - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '14 Mobetta 4
News David Duchovny touts Russian pride in beer ad (Jul '14) Jul '14 Puerile 1
News Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ... (Jul '12) Apr '14 4 Stone Cold Prin... 13
News Duchovny and Anderson say they want more 'X-Files' (Oct '13) Nov '13 MsDi 2
More from around the web