'The X-Files: I Want to Believe' (3-D...

'The X-Files: I Want to Believe' (3-Disc Special Edition)

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 28, 2008, titled 'The X-Files: I Want to Believe' (3-Disc Special Edition). In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in 'The X-Files: I Want to Believe' "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" had an unfortunately brief tour of theaters before disappearing, perhaps due to its lack of alien bounty ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Kate

New York, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I loved this movie! I was just at the charity event screening of both Fight the Future and I Want to Believe, and it was amazing to see both on the big screen. I took two people who had never seen the series or the movies-- not only did they end up staying for both movies, but now want to go back and watch the series on DVD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Duchovny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Duchovny: 'I'm open to doing 'The X-Files... May '15 Marvin 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Apr '15 Paul Michael 2
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... Mar '15 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
David Duchovny - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '14 Mobetta 4
News David Duchovny touts Russian pride in beer ad (Jul '14) Jul '14 Puerile 1
News Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ... (Jul '12) Apr '14 4 Stone Cold Prin... 13
More from around the web