David Duchovny in sex addiction treat...

David Duchovny in sex addiction treatment

There are 135 comments on the www.soft107.com story from Aug 28, 2008, titled David Duchovny in sex addiction treatment. In it, www.soft107.com reports that:

"X-Files" star David Duchovny, who currently plays a womanizing writer on the cable television series "Californication," said on Thursday he has entered a facility for treatment of sex addiction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.soft107.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Pancho Villa

San Jose, CA

#131 Aug 31, 2008
Shannon Ohara wrote:
SO....
Im guessing he got busted, caught with another woman with his pants around his ankles.
Any guesses who she is?
he is already starring in a tv seires where he plays a sex addict...he got an award,,the second season is starting in the fall...he is going there to make is skills more polished...they are known to live the role before they go into it again..
jeff

United States

#132 Aug 31, 2008
Tony17 wrote:
To me, saying that you have an addiction to sex is like saying that you have an addiction to breathing,LOL. Utter nonsense.
marry me
ROSY PALMER

Cullman, AL

#133 Aug 31, 2008
Therapy is required for a guy because he likes to "pull the pork"?? If so , every 13 yr old boy will soon be on a couch in the local shrink's office

“where it all comes together”

Since: Apr 08

Santa Cruz, California

#134 Aug 31, 2008
1ofmany wrote:
I want to know how our soldiers are faring over in the combat zones, and whether or not there is an alternative to the over-priced fuels that we are enslaved to.
Then I strongly suggest you go read about it.
jeff

United States

#135 Aug 31, 2008
i hope he plays a part of a gay dude soon then he can pratice it on me instead of checkin in to a gay institute

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#136 Aug 31, 2008
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>marry me
Okay! Set the date,LOL.
MJB72

Farmington, NM

#137 Sep 1, 2008
Ya know, 95 % of heterosexual males have this problem, they just arent all famous. When are we gonna wake up (as women who love these type of men) and realize that we could solve thier problem if we just gave it up more often. Also at least he's not doin it with guys or kids. I do feel bad for his family though.

“Do not be a hypocrite.”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso, TX or Las Cruces, NM

#138 Sep 2, 2008
This situation is just embarrassing... I feel bad for his family!

“where it all comes together”

Since: Apr 08

Santa Cruz, California

#139 Sep 3, 2008
Sigh, I found myself wondering if these places are co-ed.

And what must the 'chip meetings' be like?
Bill Clinton

San Jose, CA

#141 Sep 7, 2008
And how fun to be at a meeting where there's a group "relapse"! Good times!!!!
nelson

Glasgow, UK

#142 Sep 8, 2008
The day I can't have sex anywhere, anytime, with whoever female who fancies me, is the day I vote for Euthanasia to be legalised!!

Boom!! Boom!!
Pancho Villa

San Jose, CA

#143 Sep 15, 2008
i thought i was an addict, after having slept with over 50 to 60 women...to hard to count...had it everywhere in bushes outside my dorms...in the showers in the dorms..and many back seats...sneak into houses..in trailor park homes...its been a ride...haha..lucky didnt catch anything...
Pancho Villa

San Jose, CA

#144 Sep 15, 2008
NiRose wrote:
This situation is just embarrassing... I feel bad for his family!
nice pic want to be number 55
Andrew William

Hyderabad, India

#146 Sep 19, 2008
Yes,I agree with this treatment.
==========
Andrew William
[url=http://www.iaddictiontrea tment.com]Addiction Treatment[/url]
Leo

Islamabad, Pakistan

#148 Sep 24, 2008
What an embrassment to his hamily. Never liked the guy and his talentless wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Duchovny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ... (Jul '12) Feb '16 DRAMK 14
News X-Files wardrobe does not suit David Duchovny Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News David Duchovny: 'I'm open to doing 'The X-Files... (May '15) May '15 Marvin 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Paul Michael 2
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... (Mar '15) Mar '15 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
David Duchovny - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '14 Mobetta 4
More from around the web