David Duchovny in sex addiction treat...

David Duchovny in sex addiction treatment

There are 135 comments on the www.soft107.com story from Aug 28, 2008, titled David Duchovny in sex addiction treatment. In it, www.soft107.com reports that:

"X-Files" star David Duchovny, who currently plays a womanizing writer on the cable television series "Californication," said on Thursday he has entered a facility for treatment of sex addiction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.soft107.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Use a klean kanteen.”

Since: Mar 08

california

#1 Aug 28, 2008
WHAT????? I'm so disappointed yet so aroused. I'd be his sex addiction anyday! LOL. But, seriously, I feel bad for his family. I hope he gets over this and only has sex with his wife. Poor gal.
Confed

Sacramento, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2008
He visited ino too many male toilet stalls.

“the king of his environment”

Since: Oct 07

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Again?

I think his young son is also afflicted. Tea Leoni was on David Lettermen a while back talking about what a mini-pervert he is becoming.
x-files groupie

Oakland, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2008
I don't see what the problem is myself.

“Obama 2008”

Since: Feb 08

Mountain Top, PA

#5 Aug 28, 2008
So .... does one have to go cold turkey or does the therapy involve easing you off of it in a controlled environment?

“Viens comme tu es...”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 28, 2008
I think the problem is that he's hurting his wife with this addiction and also raising his boy with a bad example to think about things in a perverted way. I love him otherwise. I had a dream a few years back that I was Scully..... nothing sexual happenned in it, but it was one of the most incredible dreams I've ever had, so real, he was right there, grabbing my shoulders after we had just investigated a strange murder case, and he looked at me with those eyes....!!!!
That was it for me, he won me over forever!

“Viens comme tu es...”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2008
Just my opinion 70 wrote:
WHAT????? I'm so disappointed yet so aroused. I'd be his sex addiction anyday! LOL. But, seriously, I feel bad for his family. I hope he gets over this and only has sex with his wife. Poor gal.
Agreed. lol

Since: Sep 07

Edgewood, MD

#8 Aug 28, 2008
Give me a BREAK! There is no such thing as 'sex addiction'. That is a made-up term by women and men who have a problem with other women and men who get more nookie or c*** than they do!

I swear..... unless he is going out, groping females or males in public, etc..... he does not have sex addiction (not that anyone really would).

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 28, 2008
Tea Leoni chose to marry the guy. Why would he ever need to stray?

This is beyond my comprehension, but there's a serious problem here. I hope everybody works on it and finds healing.
Endosperma

Halmstad, Sweden

#10 Aug 29, 2008
Just my opinion 70 wrote:
You made me laugh so hard my stomach now hurts!!!!

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#11 Aug 29, 2008
NewPatriot wrote:
So .... does one have to go cold turkey or does the therapy involve easing you off of it in a controlled environment?
LMAO!!!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Aug 29, 2008
Prob got busted by wife....
goon

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Aug 29, 2008
when did "sex addiction" become part of the lexicon? Malekind has been addicted to it since they figured out what it is.

Since: Mar 08

Colombo

#14 Aug 29, 2008
WHAT????

These days X-files (film) is showing in Sri Lanka....
patrick

North Olmsted, OH

#15 Aug 29, 2008
well so much for the x-files, bring on the p-files
grim

Warrenton, MO

#16 Aug 29, 2008
patrick wrote:
well so much for the x-files, bring on the p-files
P-FILES ?
Rawiri

Hamilton, New Zealand

#17 Aug 29, 2008
probably uses the same public toilets as george micheal lol
Yan Oliver

Hull, UK

#18 Aug 29, 2008
This is another example of politically correct phobia bullshit
leo from shanghai

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2008
duchovny will check into the SLICK WILLIE CLINIC and get the room next to JOHN EDWARDS, ELIOT SPITZER, LARRY CRAIG AND DAVID VITTER.
Little Bird

Lincoln, NE

#20 Aug 29, 2008
maybe its hormones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Duchovny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Duchovny: 'I'm open to doing 'The X-Files... May 28 Marvin 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Apr '15 Paul Michael 2
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... Mar '15 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
David Duchovny - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '14 Mobetta 4
News David Duchovny touts Russian pride in beer ad (Jul '14) Jul '14 Puerile 1
News Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ... (Jul '12) Apr '14 4 Stone Cold Prin... 13
More from around the web