'Alias,' 'Arrested' Stars Get 'Demote...

'Alias,' 'Arrested' Stars Get 'Demoted' - Michael Vartan and Da...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jul 22, 2008, titled 'Alias,' 'Arrested' Stars Get 'Demoted' - Michael Vartan and Da.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Michael Vartan and David Cross are set to play the leads in the comedy "Demoted." Written by Dan Callahan, "Demoted" will be directed by J.B. Rogers for Parallel Media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Wyatt

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2008
Very exciting news!
Elle

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2008
I miss Michael Vartan, and I think David Cross is hilarious, so I'm looking forward to this!
Janet

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2008
I miss Vartan hugely. Hardly watch TV now. Can't wait to see this - sounds hilarous AND possessed of a well grounded satirical point. Hope it lives up to its concept and its cast (unlike Big Shots!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Cross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cross - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ronald 1
David Cross - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lavada 1
News 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel' (Jun '11) Jun '11 lydia 3
News 'Running Wilde's' 'Arrested Development' reunio... (Oct '10) Oct '10 William 1
News David Cross Winning the Craziest Coke Bump Loca... (Oct '09) Oct '09 STONED GUY 6
News School for Scoundrel has improved Thornton in cast (Apr '08) Apr '08 Big Love 1
News 'Superbad' Star McLovin' a Reunion - Christophe... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Arikka 1
More from around the web