'Running Wilde's' 'Arrested Developme...

'Running Wilde's' 'Arrested Development' reunion: Where are the Blu...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 20, 2010, titled 'Running Wilde's' 'Arrested Development' reunion: Where are the Blu.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

FOX's new comedy "Running Wilde" represents at least a small reunion of the people who made "Arrested Development," both in front of the camera and behind it .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

William

Argentina

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I don't understand why the media make such a big deal with Arrested Development:Were only 3 seasons (53 episodes) of a very crappy show.I think,there are many shows that deserves much more a movie before this lame show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Cross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cross - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ronald 1
David Cross - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lavada 1
News 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel' (Jun '11) Jun '11 lydia 3
News David Cross Winning the Craziest Coke Bump Loca... (Oct '09) Oct '09 STONED GUY 6
News 'Alias,' 'Arrested' Stars Get 'Demoted' - Micha... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Janet 3
News School for Scoundrel has improved Thornton in cast (Apr '08) Apr '08 Big Love 1
News 'Superbad' Star McLovin' a Reunion - Christophe... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Arikka 1
More from around the web