'Bowiefest' At The ICA: The UK's Firs...

'Bowiefest' At The ICA: The UK's First David Bowie Film Festival Is Coming Soon

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 22, 2012, titled 'Bowiefest' At The ICA: The UK's First David Bowie Film Festival Is Coming Soon. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

David Bowie diehards know there's more to the singer's filmography than "Labyrinth." But Bowie's side career -- which includes a starring turn in "Merry Christmas, Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I sooooooooo wish I could be there, but I live in the U.S. My favorite movie is "Labyrinth" still to this day, but I did love him in "Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence" as well. I half expected him to be alive at the end, but I know that being buried in the sand with only your head sticking out at those temperatures does not a live person make. I loved his role as Thomas Newton as well! I really wish I could attend, but I hope everyone who does has an awesome time celebrating this brilliant man and his career!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our ISS Astronauts Drink Recycled Russian Pee Aug '15 Chilli J 9
News We Have Finally Made It to Pluto Jul '15 see the lighty 1
News See 'OITNB's Big Boo Sing David Bowie With Conan Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Golden Years: David Bowie Is Lovingly Brings th... (Sep '14) Jun '15 Will Dockery 2
The Next Day Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News REVIEW: Lulu, Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Spiders From Mars getting Ziggy to bring a Davi... Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web