Beatles, Stones, Bowie and Pink Floyd...

Beatles, Stones, Bowie and Pink Floyd; Rock Producer Tells All

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Beatles, Stones, Bowie and Pink Floyd; Rock Producer Tells All. In it, Patch.com reports that:

If you turn on a classic rock station, you can't get away from Ken Scott. One of the preeminent recording engineers and producers of the last 50 years, Scott was one of the five main producers who worked with The Beatles and served as co-producer for David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust." Scott also worked with the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Elton John, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Haven't gotten it yet, but eventually, I hope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer Rasic heads home to celebrate Bowie Jun '16 Quevedo 1
News Prince, Haggard, Bowie, White, Frey: Lousy year... Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Prince is dead, but his inimitable funk still g... Apr '16 King Prince 1
Bowie collaborators HOLY HOLY come to Toronto ... Mar '16 Artemis 1
Holy Holy (featuring Tony Visconti and Woody Wo... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Holy Guacamole in... 1
News Bowie, in 1990 SPAC show, called "larger than l... (Jan '16) Feb '16 JamesGoblin 2
Cancer Sucks :-( (Jan '16) Jan '16 Becky Rocks 1
More from around the web