Competitions: Win David Attenborough:...

Competitions: Win David Attenborough: Life On Land boxset

There are 1 comment on the Mirror story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Competitions: Win David Attenborough: Life On Land boxset. In it, Mirror reports that:

Starting this weekend we're giving away 14 classic DVDs featuring episodes from Sir David Attenborough's decades of programme making.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.

David

Coventry, UK

#1 Nov 6, 2008
My children are just starting to appreciate the world of nature, Mr. Attenborough is an utter inspiration and helps us understand what a wonderful world we have. Sadly, as we "progress" the animals and plants will suffer, but the more people that appreciate our Earth the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Attenborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
early David Attenborough book (Feb '13) Feb '13 sttudy 1
News Australian spider named after David Attenborough (Aug '12) Aug '12 Elias 1
Planet Earth in different languages? (Apr '07) Oct '11 Trish 7
News Creationism Vs Evolution - The Battle Continues... (Sep '11) Sep '11 JustCraig 1
how much will cost David Attenborough as a gues... (Jan '06) Dec '09 GiantPanda 2
News Giant 'meat-eating' plant found in the Philippi... (Aug '09) Nov '09 hawaii boy 2
The First Eden on DVD (Mar '07) Jul '07 andrjsh 2
More from around the web