David Archuleta is back with Begin

David Archuleta is back with Begin

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 6, 2012, titled David Archuleta is back with Begin. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

After the finale of "American Idol" each season, we often don't see many of the contestants again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Kathy

Champaign, IL

#1 Oct 3, 2012
I had to smile when I read this review. Because I feel everyone goes through an experience when they listen to David sing. I too loved these songs. Each one at different times. Some I loved more at first when I bought the album,then I would switch and love another later. I would play it over and over again. I really, really liked "In the Name of Love" and David's interpretation of it much better than U2's. "Don't Give Up" is just haunting. My husband who really doesn't like the kind of music I do, loved this song. "Somewhere only We know"? well I feel David is telling us a 'secret' and we just have to figure that out. I find it hard to wait for David. This country is in trouble and the stability and sunny outlook of David Archuleta kept me on an even keel. Sounds corny? I know. Guess I will just have to listen to "Don't give Up" right now.
rose

Fairfax, IA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I so agree with you, Kathy. Everytime I'm feeling down, I listen to David. I'm sure David is helping so many people on his mission. Sometimes I even think there is a higher calling for David than his music. But then I think, don't EVER stop doing music, David. I would miss it too much. Whatever he does, we know it will be for the good of all people. He is soooo special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Archuleta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta performs 'Don't ... Apr '16 GRM 1
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta p... Mar '16 Djafan 1
David Archuleta - nude! (Sep '12) Dec '15 Spunkspigot 2
David's concert in Midland, TX November 12th (Aug '15) Aug '15 ny2tx98 1
News David Archuleta and mission service profiled (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mcs 2
News David Archuleta 'I'll Never Go' Music Video (Jun '12) Jun '12 kagome 1
News Archuleta 'excited' to shoot Philippine TV series (Jan '12) Jan '12 just saying 2
More from around the web