Michelle Obama to visit veterans in R...

Michelle Obama to visit veterans in Richmond

There are 62 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Michelle Obama to visit veterans in Richmond. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

After attending a Democratic National Committee lunch, the First Lady is scheduled to travel to VCU, home of VCU Medical Center, to announce a major commitment by the country's top medical colleges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Sadly, the veterans will again suffer.

The staff have been told to cancel 80% of the scheduled patients so that crowds are smaller and easier to manage.

Will her visit in any way help the Vets? No. She does not bring additional funds, medical staff or equipment. It is nothing but a “photo op” for her so it looks like she cares.

I doubt she even understands what a visit by her does to the campus.

Better she should visit someplace else. Our veterans need this facility to operate, not be shut down by 80%.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Sadly, the veterans will again suffer.
The staff have been told to cancel 80% of the scheduled patients so that crowds are smaller and easier to manage.
Will her visit in any way help the Vets? No. She does not bring additional funds, medical staff or equipment. It is nothing but a “photo op” for her so it looks like she cares.
I doubt she even understands what a visit by her does to the campus.
Better she should visit someplace else. Our veterans need this facility to operate, not be shut down by 80%.
Go away mr. racist. I thought you worked in the WH once, unless you were lying. What does her visit have to do with your ignorance?
You are a scumbag for thinking its only a photo-op. Jealous fool.
Like GET REAL

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away mr. racist. I thought you worked in the WH once, unless you were lying. What does her visit have to do with your ignorance?
If it's not a photo-op, then what is it? She holds no clout....
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Like GET REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not a photo-op, then what is it? She holds no clout....
She holds no clout? Fool, she is clout. I don't see you drawing a crowd. Jealous perhaps.
virginia

Hopewell, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
She holds no clout? Fool, she is clout. I don't see you drawing a crowd. Jealous perhaps.
man you nothead, more like freakin nothere on planet prison, she dosn't do squat like he said, please stop being oblivious to the truth, the light, perhaps only if you knew, her marriage is a scham and obama is a bisexual, and smokes and is not really a natural born citizen, but that doesnt really matter i geuss, cuz truth doesn't matter either, especially trying to tell something to a mental retard like yourself, do you work like the rest of us??? please do some some research, but i geuss your iq is literally mentally retarded like the rest of yous,,,,
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 11, 2012
virginia wrote:
<quoted text>
man you nothead, more like freakin nothere on planet prison, she dosn't do squat like he said, please stop being oblivious to the truth, the light, perhaps only if you knew, her marriage is a scham and obama is a bisexual, and smokes and is not really a natural born citizen, but that doesnt really matter i geuss, cuz truth doesn't matter either, especially trying to tell something to a mental retard like yourself, do you work like the rest of us??? please do some some research, but i geuss your iq is literally mentally retarded like the rest of yous,,,,
You have cracka mentality, and its usually terminal. I do understand that injecting your brain with fix-a-flat and liquid cement didn't quite help you be in sharper in the mental dept.
What is often said about you is this, "not the sharpest knife in the drawer." Thats real funny,heheheeh, and yes i must pat myself on the back for that comeback!!!!!clucking dumb hillbilly.

Richmond, VA

#7 Jan 11, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked at the White House for 2 administrations nothead. One Republican, one Democrat.

As I stated, her visit only hurts the vets. She brings No money, No additional staff, No additional equipment, NOTHING! And 80% of the appointments were canceled to maintain a manageable crowd.

It is your ignorance that shows here nothead. You once again proved you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#8 Jan 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked at the White House for 2 administrations nothead. One Republican, one Democrat.
As I stated, her visit only hurts the vets. She brings No money, No additional staff, No additional equipment, NOTHING! And 80% of the appointments were canceled to maintain a manageable crowd.
It is your ignorance that shows here nothead. You once again proved you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
You were that close to a President? Praise the Lord thank you Jesus that the Presidents didn't lose their lives under roberts watch.
Well anyway, her visit was quite productive for its intended purposes, no thanks to you.
She couldn't bring any additional goodies b/c you stinking stingy teabaggers have blocked funding at every turn. You bums cut out everything that could have been beneficial to our Vets. Take the blame you shyt heads.

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You were that close to a President? Praise the Lord thank you Jesus that the Presidents didn't lose their lives under roberts watch.
Well anyway, her visit was quite productive for its intended purposes, no thanks to you.
She couldn't bring any additional goodies b/c you stinking stingy teabaggers have blocked funding at every turn. You bums cut out everything that could have been beneficial to our Vets. Take the blame you shyt heads.
No nothead, your boyfriend robert raymond was not there to cause problems.

I worked there, not him.

As usual, you are lying about benefits being cut. VA budgets and staffs have been increased no thanks to the Democrats. Now the democrats want to reduce the military and will blame the Republicans just like you do.

Funny, but both yopu and the democrats are liars. Nasty Piglosi is about the only one that I can think of that is worse than you.

Michelle Obama's visit to McGuire accomplished nothing but to give her a photo op!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#11 Jan 12, 2012
So Shamoo chelle was in town huh? Glad to hear that. I was thinking the paper mills were working overtime and the stench was from them.
Like GET REAL

Richmond, VA

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
She is NOT a law maker, her husband is! She is a mouthpiece for him....get over yourself.
Hot Pants

Willingboro, NJ

#13 Jan 12, 2012
Perhaps she'll perform some James Brown numbers.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Yeap she is over on U tube right now eating corn through a picket fence?!?!?!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#15 Jan 12, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No nothead, your boyfriend robert raymond was not there to cause problems.
I worked there, not him.
As usual, you are lying about benefits being cut. VA budgets and staffs have been increased no thanks to the Democrats. Now the democrats want to reduce the military and will blame the Republicans just like you do.
Funny, but both yopu and the democrats are liars. Nasty Piglosi is about the only one that I can think of that is worse than you.
Michelle Obama's visit to McGuire accomplished nothing but to give her a photo op!
Yea robert, another one of you off the wall comments. Didn't i send you a can of fix-a-flat.........empty again, sorry bout that.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 12, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
So Shamoo chelle was in town huh? Glad to hear that. I was thinking the paper mills were working overtime and the stench was from them.
Gramps, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, that was your "depends" diaper making all that stink. Please don't rub it on your dog anymore.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Hot Pants wrote:
Perhaps she'll perform some James Brown numbers.
Well its not quite like a hoe-down in Nashville.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#18 Jan 12, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Yeap she is over on U tube right now eating corn through a picket fence?!?!?!
Better than seeing yo mama mating with the bulls.

Midlothian, VA

#19 Jan 12, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea robert, another one of you off the wall comments. Didn't i send you a can of fix-a-flat.........empty again, sorry bout that.
You must have sent it to your boyfriend robert raymond nothead. You sent me nothing but deranged spews via the Topix board.

We don't allow your kind where I live. Humans only. You don't qualify.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#20 Jan 12, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have sent it to your boyfriend robert raymond nothead. You sent me nothing but deranged spews via the Topix board.
We don't allow your kind where I live. Humans only. You don't qualify.
Who wants to live in swamp infected chesterfield anyway, too stinky. GO AHEAD AND USE THE DAMN CAN robert, it'll do wonders for you impotency; better than the hand pump you are using now.
Old robert "pumper" raymond

Midlothian, VA

#21 Jan 12, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to live in swamp infected chesterfield anyway, too stinky. GO AHEAD AND USE THE DAMN CAN robert, it'll do wonders for you impotency; better than the hand pump you are using now.
Old robert "pumper" raymond
I always knew your boyfriend robert raymond was gay. How else could he stand the smell of you?

Sorry to hear he is impotent too. But then, I doubt you turned him on.

Sucks to be you Glenda/nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Matthews Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News motown May '15 Larry 1
It feels like it's been so long (May '14) May '14 Danny G 1
Which was the band (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Life as a black Dave Matthews Band fan (Jul '13) Jul '13 dev143 15
News Dave Matthews Band Member Possible Victim of Fraud (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jubilee 25
News Dave Matthews Band to perform at Hershey Stadium (Jul '13) Jul '13 Heather 1
News Dave Matthews Band Will Donate to 'Build Crozet... (Mar '13) Mar '13 CvilleMechEngr 17
More from around the web