Sax appeal: Boney James tries out El Paso on advice from buddy ...

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Sax appeal: Boney James tries out El Paso on advice from buddy .... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Call it the Koz effect. Smooth jazz-pop saxophonist Boney James noticed how well his sax-playing buddy Dave Koz has been doing in El Paso over the past few years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Carolyn

Phoenixville, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2009
AWESOME, AWESOME SHOW !! Flew in from New Jersey to see my fav Boney James ......soooooo worth it !! Would do it again in a "New York minute" ! Thanks for the love,
El Paso !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Koz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Celebrate Christmas with El Paso-style lights, ... (Nov '09) Jan '14 Hunter Jones 6
News It's an epic week at the Niswonger (Sep '13) Sep '13 happy hairston 1
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Mar '11 alicia 1,031
News Dave Koz's love affair with El Paso continues (Dec '10) Dec '10 Smooth from ELP 30
News Win an evening to remember with saxophonist Dav... (Nov '10) Nov '10 roberto rivera ochoa 9
News Honolulu Symphony needs cash while implementing... (May '09) May '09 alice 1
More from around the web