Honolulu Symphony needs cash while im...

Honolulu Symphony needs cash while implementing survival plan

There are 1 comment on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from May 16, 2009, titled Honolulu Symphony needs cash while implementing survival plan. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The Honolulu Symphony Orchestra is in serious financial straits. It has a plan for getting out of those straits, but as the plan is being implemented, it needs a serious influx of cash to cover its expenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

alice

Kahului, HI

#3 May 18, 2009
This bad operation needs to close. I hear they come out with the same "plan" every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Koz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Celebrate Christmas with El Paso-style lights, ... (Nov '09) Jan '14 Hunter Jones 6
News It's an epic week at the Niswonger (Sep '13) Sep '13 happy hairston 1
News Dave Koz's love affair with El Paso continues (Dec '10) Dec '10 Smooth from ELP 30
News Win an evening to remember with saxophonist Dav... (Nov '10) Nov '10 roberto rivera ochoa 9
News Sax appeal: Boney James tries out El Paso on ad... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Carolyn 1
More from around the web