Dave Chappelle returns to Detroit wit...

Dave Chappelle returns to Detroit with low-key confessional at Fillmore

There are 5 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Dave Chappelle returns to Detroit with low-key confessional at Fillmore. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

For fans who've been waiting six years since Dave Chappelle's last stand-up show in Detroit, Sunday's nearly two-and-half-hour appearance at the Fillmore Detroit was more low-key confessional rather than full-on comedy blitz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2012
... just what Detroit needs ... another white hating racist negoroiid that has license to freely use the "N" word cuz its funny.
Screw you

Sidney, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2012
He's one of the funniest comedians ever to crack a joke and he is not racist, he makes fun of ever type of person, but is most critical of his own faults.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Can we be all about good times here and make people want to come here again !
Laquisha

Detroit, MI

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Juanita wrote:
whatever whatever
He's still making money legally.
Well, that's a commendable start.
alick

Hamilton, Bermuda

#7 Sep 17, 2012
dammnnn i wish i could have shown dave this damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
dave chappelle! CRACKHEAD LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Chappelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hilton Als: Dave Chappelle's comeback. (Jun '14) Jun '14 attai1 1
News Dave Chappelle says he's 'seven years late for ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Cholo 1
davewear.com (Oct '13) Oct '13 dave 1
News Knoxville hecklers take over Dave Chappelle's s... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Roscoe 3
Dave Chappelle talked about a Comeback in 2013 ... (May '13) May '13 Jessie 2
News Comedian Dave Chappelle to appear at Fillmore D... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Burgydean 1
Dave Chappelle Youtube Playlist (Aug '12) Aug '12 stevie 1
More from around the web