Jack

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Aug 6, 2009
Dear Daryl Hannah,

How many entries do you see that start like that huh? The bottom line is, I know nothing about you and vice versa. Your a lot older than me, and I would ask to have some coffee with me because I like chatting with an older woman. But that would be too easy eh? So I am doing it anyway. I've seen your work in Summer Lovers and it was great. At heart, you not only care for the environment, but that sort of devotion can only carry over into your personal life. I'm 24 years old. Email me.

Jack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daryl Hannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daryl Hannah turns heads at Palo Alto premiere ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Northie 1
News Daryl Hannah arrested in Texas protesting pipeline (Oct '12) Oct '12 equalityboy81 1
News Actress visits Oregon strip clubs looking for c... (Jan '11) Jun '11 stephen 25
Daryl Hannah nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gilberto 1
News Actress Daryl Hannah rides with Oregon police (Jan '11) Jan '11 magruder 1
News Daryl Hannah - Hannah Urges Obama to Go Green (Jun '10) Jan '11 moooooooo 3
News Daryl Hannah - Hannah Taking Eco-Agriculture Cl... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Trix 2
More from around the web