Daryl Hannah in raw foods?

Daryl Hannah in raw foods?

Posted in the Daryl Hannah Forum

Josh

Palmdale, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2007
Has anyone seen the trailer for "Raw For 30 Days"? It's a documentary about six people, with diabetes as they attempt to reverse their diabetes through eating only raw food.

The trailer on Youtube at:

What does everyone think of this idea? Is it someone anyone here has tried before? I'm just getting into this whole raw food thing and I'd love to get some advice. Most people in my family eventually develop diabetes and Id like to prevent myself of doing the same. Does eating an all raw diet work?

The homepage for this film is:

www.rawfor30days.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daryl Hannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daryl Hannah turns heads at Palo Alto premiere ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Northie 1
News Daryl Hannah arrested in Texas protesting pipeline (Oct '12) Oct '12 equalityboy81 1
News Actress visits Oregon strip clubs looking for c... (Jan '11) Jun '11 stephen 25
Daryl Hannah nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gilberto 1
News Actress Daryl Hannah rides with Oregon police (Jan '11) Jan '11 magruder 1
News Daryl Hannah - Hannah Urges Obama to Go Green (Jun '10) Jan '11 moooooooo 3
News Daryl Hannah - Hannah Taking Eco-Agriculture Cl... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Trix 2