Rich Goes To The Movies: 'Men In Blac...

Rich Goes To The Movies: 'Men In Black III,' Really?

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from May 26, 2012, titled Rich Goes To The Movies: 'Men In Black III,' Really?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

An attendee walks past posters advertising the upcoming movie, 'Men in Black III' at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on April 25, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Marielaina Perrone DDS

Houston, TX

#1 May 27, 2012
My son cant wait to see this movie. Have heard mixed reviews so far about it.
http://www.drperrone.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Trejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wizard World Comic Con brings big names to Sacr... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fats Watson 2
News 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Machete' star Danny Trej... (Oct '11) Oct '11 diego 1
Danny Trejo - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fletcher 1
Video 'Machete's' Danny Trejo in GDLA (May '11) May '11 Marina 2
News New On DVD, Blu-Ray: 'Machete,' 'Schmucks' (Jan '11) Jan '11 Norma Desmond 4
News 'Machete' - sharp social satire or reverse racism? (Sep '10) Jan '11 Bird 46
News When it's not LOL-funny, Machete is downright dull (Sep '10) Sep '10 7450 woot 1
More from around the web