Three members of the Greatest Generat...

Three members of the Greatest Generation recall moments in their lives

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Three members of the Greatest Generation recall moments in their lives. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Aegis residents Claire Krumpotich played baseball, Bill Mullikin danced with Ginger Rogers and Betty Davis acted in a movie with Danny Kaye.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

woot

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 10, 2008
really why the f/uck are they called the greatest generation. I get it that they named themselves that so the boomers wouldn't try and take the title but seriously. I mean can't we call the the ancient Greeks who created democratic principles by which we still live under today the greatest. How about those artists from the Renaissance or the early Christians who faced off against the Romans to practice their religion. How about the Romans themselves who established Pax Romana, a peace never seen before in their world. I guess none of these groups had the public relations media the old f/arts who think they are the greatest
Dan Haifley

Soquel, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
This is an incredibly beautiful story, with each life a key thread of it, and I would like to thank the Sentinel for publishing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Kaye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus prepping for early 'White Christmas' o... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ike T 1
News Dreaming of a 'White Christmas' at Chico Cabaret (Dec '10) Dec '10 scg 1
News All is merry and bright at Chico Cabaret (Dec '10) Dec '10 Theater Lover 1
News Spirit of 'Christmas' makes musical a hit (Dec '09) Dec '09 Annon 1
News 'White Christmas' is dull, unspirited slush (Dec '09) Dec '09 Fan 1
Knock on Wood (Danny Kaye) now on region 2 dvd (Aug '09) Nov '09 flamingrose 2
Danny Kaye's Ring (Sep '08) Sep '08 Aaislyn 1
More from around the web