FOX Shines Light on 'It's Always Sunny' - Episodes of FX comedy...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 24, 2006, titled FOX Shines Light on 'It's Always Sunny' - Episodes of FX comedy.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

FOX is lending a helping hand to little brother FX, giving the cable channel's comedy "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" some wider exposure next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

mom

Honolulu, HI

#1 Aug 6, 2008
It is upsetting to see that at 8:30 our children are exposed to two men kissing.
Is this a choice or is it being forced on society?
Also, said to say that Philly to me represents brawn and a true brotherly love! And I won't be watching the season premier because of this commercial.
Tom

Chengdu, China

#2 Aug 6, 2008
ok ,look here,____ B l a c k w h i t e c o n n e c t DOTC o m _____,you can find what you want to know!
Shawna McGillic

Thousand Oaks, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2008
The people who came up with It's always sunny in Philadelphia, are genius. I haven't loved a T.V. show this much since Little Britian on comedy central. Each character was written for each of the cast members they couldn't have anybody else playing each of the parts. Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny DeVito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swinglifestyle Mar '15 Mark 1
News Rob McElhenney Packs on 50 Lbs. for It's Always... (Jul '11) Dec '12 critics_bangmaid 5
News The worst holiday TV episodes (Dec '08) Dec '12 Sandra 3
News Extra characters and modern twists bring the Lo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 auflarung 1
News Video: Moderates thinning out in Washington D.C. (Mar '12) Mar '12 RayOne 3
Danny DeVito - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Thaddeus 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Mar '11 kris 5
More from around the web